Movies with examples of nice guys/balanced guys/jerks

john1776

Recently I purchased one of my favorite movies on dvd. The Back to the Future series and triology. Back to the Future I, II, III. In that movie George Mcfly was a nice guy in the beginning of the movie and then when Marty changed the future George was a more balanced guy. Marty Mcfly & Doc Brown are examples of balanced guys that we should be emulating. Biff Tannen was a real jerk big time.

• Author

Christopher Lloyd is one of my favorite actors. By the way I built a time machine in my saturn. I'm going to the mall in an hour and drive up to 88mph so I can travel to the future. My destination time is July 1st 2050. I want to see the progress of mankind.

I got my bags packed. Who knows if there will be toothbrushes in the future? I will spend a week in the future & I shall return to 2006 on July 1st 1:15am. Basically I will return to this year at the exact time I leave it. I'll be gone for a week but everybody will think I never left. Heck I could spend 6 months in the year 2036 and still return to 2006 as if I never left.

Shoot with my time machine I can celebrate 4th of July anytime I want. My girlfriend does not have to know that I will be gone for 6 months because to her I never left as long as I return at the exact same time I left.

Christopher Lloyd is one of my favorite actors. By the way I built a time machine in my saturn. I'm going to the mall in an hour and drive up to 88mph so I can travel to the future. My destination time is July 1st 2050. I want to see the progress of mankind.

I got my bags packed. Who knows if there will be toothbrushes in the future? I will spend a week in the future & I shall return to 2006 on July 1st 1:15am. Basically I will return to this year at the exact time I leave it. I'll be gone for a week but everybody will think I never left. Heck I could spend 6 months in the year 2036 and still return to 2006 as if I never left.

Shoot with my time machine I can celebrate 4th of July anytime I want. My girlfriend does not have to know that I will be gone for 6 months because to her I never left as long as I return at the exact same time I left.

Are you for real dude ?

Are you for real dude ?

The only thing for real are the drugs he's taking. :laugh:

I joke, I joke.

The only thing for real are the drugs he's taking. :laugh:

I joke, I joke.

LOL ! Hey I was curious Pantero how did you pick your name ? Sounds like Pantera , fav band of mine :)

Recently I purchased one of my favorite movies on dvd. The Back to the Future series and triology. Back to the Future I, II, III. In that movie George Mcfly was a nice guy in the beginning of the movie and then when Marty changed the future George was a more balanced guy. Marty Mcfly & Doc Brown are examples of balanced guys that we should be emulating. Biff Tannen was a real jerk big time.

:confused: Any buzz that I have has just gone away because of this.

haha ! :lmao:

I am actually kidding. I had a good night tonight. No ridiculous thread will take away my buzz. ;)

I am actually kidding. I had a good night tonight. No ridiculous thread will take away my buzz. ;)

Whatcha drinking...or ermmm smokin ? haha:bunny:

Whatcha drinking...or ermmm smokin ? haha:bunny:

Drinking only. Gave up the smoking years ago. It wasn't doing anything for me except getting in trouble and taking my motivation away.

Lets see, I met up with some friends at the bar, then I went to my cousins Bday party. Tonight was a healthy mix of beer, jello shots, and alcoholic energy drinks. I love hot summer nights.

Drinking only. Gave up the smoking years ago. It wasn't doing anything for me except getting in trouble and taking my motivation away.

Lets see, I met up with some friends at the bar, then I went to my cousins Bday party. Tonight was a healthy mix of beer, jello shots, and alcoholic energy drinks. I love hot summer nights.

Nothing could take that buzz away ! hehe.....:lmao:

Nothing could take that buzz away ! hehe.....:lmao:

Except time and fatigue, which is creeping up on me.:o Oh well, tomorrow night is not too far away.

Except time and fatigue, which is creeping up on me.:o Oh well, tomorrow night is not too far away.

P....ya gonna get even drunker tomorrow nite ...:bunny: lol

P....ya gonna get even drunker tomorrow nite ...:bunny: lol

No guarantees just yet because nothing is etched in stone, in terms of plans for tomorrow.;)

No guarantees just yet because nothing is etched in stone, in terms of plans for tomorrow.;)

Well if you do...have one shot for me ! haha:cool:

Well if you do...have one shot for me ! haha:cool:

Just one?:confused::D

One for starters.:laugh:

Just one?:confused::D

One for starters.:laugh:

If you are doing body shots I want to be the first :p:rolleyes:

magichands

At least you're not like "Doc" Brown - fainting after one drink. He has to be my favourite (fictional) mad scientist.

magichands
If you are doing body shots I want to be the first :p:rolleyes:

Wow... I have no idea what that means, but it sounds rude.

I guess I should have knocked before coming in here. :o

• Author

I'm back from the future. I spent 6 months in the year 2050 like I planned. I arrived there July 1st 2050 at 6am and left January 2nd 2051. It was awesome guys. There are no clerks in the grocery stores by then. Everything is computerized. The self check out lanes in wal-mart and other grocery stores today are only the beginning of putting clerks out of a job.

There are no waiters or waitresses in the future either. There is no cash. You gotta use your thumbprint as a credit card. A computer takes your order and prepares it. I got myself a security job so I could rent an apartment and explore for those 6 months. I got to spend 4th of july, thanksgiving, christmas and new years eve alone. This board will not exist in the year 2050. I don't know when it will have closed down but it didn't exist when I typed in loveshack.org in the address page.

Sorry to spoil the news about the future but that's where we are headed. Automobiles just keep getting better and better too. Anyway it's great to be back to 2006. I made sure I came back at the same time of day so I would not get jetlag. I miss my girlfriend so much and I look forward to talking to her soon.

magichands

Was (is?) the other you dead, or were you spending his (your?) money with your (his?) thumb?

What did you bring back?

Dude, you are now six months older than when you left. I really hope you are wiser.

I'm back from the future. I spent 6 months in the year 2050 like I planned. I arrived there July 1st 2050 at 6am and left January 2nd 2051. It was awesome guys. There are no clerks in the grocery stores by then. Everything is computerized. The self check out lanes in wal-mart and other grocery stores today are only the beginning of putting clerks out of a job.

There are no waiters or waitresses in the future either. There is no cash. You gotta use your thumbprint as a credit card. A computer takes your order and prepares it. I got myself a security job so I could rent an apartment and explore for those 6 months. I got to spend 4th of july, thanksgiving, christmas and new years eve alone. This board will not exist in the year 2050. I don't know when it will have closed down but it didn't exist when I typed in loveshack.org in the address page.

Sorry to spoil the news about the future but that's where we are headed. Automobiles just keep getting better and better too. Anyway it's great to be back to 2006. I made sure I came back at the same time of day so I would not get jetlag. I miss my girlfriend so much and I look forward to talking to her soon.

This is all too much for me. I just woke up and now I think I'm going back to bed. Hopefully when I wake up again this post will have just been a figment of my imagination.

• Author

Well I've spent a good portion of my day back from the future reading caliguy's threads. I can't believe it's been that long. I thought alot about the guides he made while I was away.

climbergirl
Well I've spent a good portion of my day back from the future reading caliguy's threads. I can't believe it's been that long. I thought alot about the guides he made while I was away.

Oh God, I shouldn't even respond. But this is kind of entertaining...............