Ouch.

Well for those of you who have followed some of my previous posts, I met this girl online and went out with her several times. I got the impression that she wanted a relationship, but I just wasn't interested in her in that way. I do enjoy spending time with her, but I told her we should just remain friends. So anyways, we hung out again earlier this week - i went over to her place and we hooked up again. We talk on msn almost everyday...but I hadn't seen her online during the past few days. Unfortunately, her mom also took her cell phone away because of the high bill...so that left me limited in ways to contact her.

I got a msg from her yesterday from the online site we original met on - we msg each other there every so often. She said a friendly "Hi how's it goin?" kinda thing. So i reply to that, and it says 'Message Ignored.' So I guess my msg didn't go through...did she put me on ignore or something, i'm thinking? A few of her friends do have access to her account, so anythings possible. But combined with the fact I haven't seen her on msn for like 2 days, I am getting kinda suspicious. I check in privacy options in MSN to see if she has me added to her list...and guess what - she deleted me. And based on the fact that she hasn't 'been online' i'm presuming she blocked me as well. I did a little more detective work and found one of her friends msg her on the site in public kinda like "So how are ur lovers?" and she replied "I'm gonna give them all up lol. I'm so scared :/" (she had a lot of guys who got her number but she wasn't interested in them apparently).

So that leaves me here. I mean, if she didn't want to continue a friendship I can totally understand. I've been in lots of situations where you want more from someone, and if they aren't feeling the same way it's hard to just settle for the scraps they are offering. But I'm disappointed she just totally blocked me without explanation...I suppose I'll call her house since she doesn't have a cell phone. Strange tho.

So anyways, we hung out again earlier this week - i went over to her place and we hooked up again.

Do you mean hookup-hookup? :confused:

Nah we didn't go all the way, lol.

Well, in that case....:lmao:

She probably doesn't want to be your FWB. If you are not into this girl then just let her go. She might find you hard to resist, so she has cut off contact with you out of respect for herself.

Don't mess with her mind, mr. heartbreaker.

If you weren't interested in a relationship with her, who cares?

I think blue wants to keep her on the string.

Blue, if she has told you that she wants a relationship and you turned her down...but, then invited her over for a hook-up anyway...I would block you too. Sorry, blue. :o

• Author

Because I still care about her and I enjoy spending time with her (whether hooking up or not)...I'm just not interested enough to want to be in a relationship with her. Just because I don't want her to be my gf doesn't mean I wouldn't mind if she just walked away without even saying goodbye...

I think blue wants to keep her on the string.

Blue, if she has told you that she wants a relationship and you turned her down...but, then invited her over for a hook-up anyway...I would block you too. Sorry, blue. :o

In defense to that, I brought up the subject and I said we should remain friends. She immediately said "Yea thas cool". I was extra careful to make sure that was okay with her, and she said that's fine. Then shortly after we arranged to hang out again...

It's not like I said...."hey I know u don't want a relationship, but come over to my house and let's hookup..."

In defense to that, I brought up the subject and I said we should remain friends. She immediately said "Yea thas cool". I was extra careful to make sure that was okay with her, and she said that's fine. Then shortly after we arranged to hang out again...

Just because she said it's cool, do you think she was okay with it? What would you expect her to say if she wanted a relationship and thought you two had a real connection? "Oh no! I really wanted you to be my boyfriend. Please reconsider!!" Most people I know would just play it cool if the person they were interested in pulled the "let's stay friends" line. I'm sure of those that played it cool, a lot of them would feel really badly about it.

I think she is saying good by, Blue. It's hard to like someone and want more but they don't want the same. I would let it go and if, at some point, she decides she would like to be a friend let her make that decision. You need to let go of your guilt and accept that it is the best thing for both of you. We just can't always like the ones back that like us and we have to accept it and let them go.

Because I still care about her and I enjoy spending time with her (whether hooking up or not)...I'm just not interested enough to want to be in a relationship with her.

But, it's easier for you to be friends with her...you are not the one wanting the relationship. You actions are telling her that she is good, but not that good. It's a blow to her ego. Ouch.

• Author

Heh. Well apparently this whole thing was a cruel doing by one of her friends. I got her to check her ignore list on the site, and apparently I was on it to her surprise (she claimed she never blocked or ignored me or anything). And on MSN she said her friend was on it a day or two ago...so she must've deleted/blocked me. Apparently she wanted me to come over on saturday to hang out and meet her friends, but I couldn't reply at all cuz she doesn't have a cell right now and she had me blocked/ignored online lol. Anyways she is very confused as to why her friends would do that...but she unblocked me and everything is supposedly good now.

I must admit tho it kind of was a bad omen IMO. I don't know whether being friends with her is a good idea...this was almost like a warning from the future.