Should I accept this??

gemmab2020

gemmab2020

Right... I am still haveing a few problems with my boyfriend (I have mentioned him in other posts before:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t86495/

Things still aren't that good, I am still getting accused of cheating and lying, and all over the stupidist little things!!

There is a good club night coming up... Well, it's more of a clubbng weekend. Its quite expensive and I have just moved into a new flat (he decided he wouldn't be around that weekend to help me move), and I can't really afford to go. I told him that I would want to go and if he could afford to lend some moeny toward my ticket I could go, and pay him back the following month.

But he doesn't seem to think he could afford to do that, and stated that if he knew of anyone else going, that he would just go on with them.

:mad:

I am not happy about this! If there was something I had mentioned to him about doing, and he wasn't able to, I wouldn't just go on and leave him!!!! I would sit it out aswell and do something else with him!!

Am I being unfair to him expecting him not to go on without me??

This is supposed to be a serious relationship that I am in and to me it's just not. We just always seem to be arguing, we are just so different. It is beginning to wear me down. A few weeks ago, things had got so bad that I finished with him. He just laughed at me at the start, that it was just funny that I would even think to do such a thing, then when he realised that I was serious, he promised faithfully to try and behave and to take me into consideration a bit more.

Is it just me or is something not right? I can feel it deep down that something just isn't right and I don't think I am feeling the way I should be. I just keep holding out, hoping things will get better and they just seem to get worse and worse.

Help!!

babsie007

CONTROL FREAK!!!!! :eek: This guy sounds so bad!!! What are you doing with him????????!!!!!!!

You can hang on and wait for things to get better, but why bother. There are loads of nice guys out there, just waiting for a girl like you to come along, and they will treat you much much better than your present b/f.

I cannot understand girl who sell themselves short and settle for someone when they know deep down that things won't work. Why prolong the agony of it all.

I would be well pi**ed if my guy decided to go on ahead with plans without me if it was simply that I couldn't afford it. If he was that into you he would stay with you. Seems he just isn't into you that much at all...

Time you re-evaluate your relationship. If you are going to break up with him, just do it!! If you can't do it face to face, do it over the phone. If he starts "ok then, I won't go", just tell him to go, and enjoy himself and you have just came to the point where you realise that this sort of relationship/boyfriend isn't what you want.

Stop making yourself so miserable over this guy!!!!