Being punished or tested?

Jacksonxx1

Jacksonxx1

Have been out with a lady 3 times and we have already slept together.

The last time we had an outing (lunch date) it seemed clear she was interested and really like me by her actions/body language etc. In retrospect I think she wanted me to ask her back to my place but due to committments later that day, it would of been impossible for me do so and to be honest did not enter my mind at the time.

I have called her a couple of time recently only to go through to voicemail and she has not called back.

As this type of behaviour is so far out of context to when we are together, in fact polar oppposite - I can only think that somehow I have inadvertantly made her feel rejected and now am being punished or tested as a result.

It is quite frustrating as she is a mature lady and it seems a little childish. Just wondering if anyone has any insight/comments/experience with this type of situation

Just live your life and see if she calls back. If she never does, she wasn't as interested as you thought.

What makes you think that she is punishing you and just not interested? Only time will tell, I guess.

I have called her a couple of time recently only to go through to voicemail and she has not called back.

As this type of behaviour is so far out of context to when we are together, in fact polar oppposite - I can only think that somehow I have inadvertantly made her feel rejected and now am being punished or tested as a result.

Huh? Of course her not answering the phone doesn't occur when you're together. You're thinking too much... wait and see if she calls. She's either busy, not interested, or playing a bit of the ole hard to get.