am i annoying?

everytime i get off the phone with my boyfriend lately i find myself annoyed with the things i say or talk about. this has been happening lately when i see him as well. i feel like i'm trying to hard to entertain him, and every time i say to myself, ok i just won't try so hard but i always end up doing it.

he keeps asking me out and calls all the time, so then i think that maybe its all in my head and i'm just being insecure. any tips on how i can just relax and be myself? does anyone have any tips on how to battle insecurity, aside from seeing a therapist, which i am doing?

Alexandra
does anyone have any tips on how to battle insecurity, aside from seeing a therapist, which i am doing?

You ARE in therapy? Unless it's only been a few sessions maybe changing the therapist would be a good tip...

I'd be happy to tell you whether you are annoying or not but I don't want to be accused of "judging."

Ok, sorry. Screw the poster police. I will respond seriously.

I think many of us do this. We have this kind of negative internal dialogue. It is a form of insecurity. You must trust that if it something came in your mind that you thought worthy of saying out loud, that it's intelligent or amusing or worthy of being said. You must trust your own instincts. And you must like yourself. And futhermore, if your b/f thought the things you said were so annoying, he wouldn't keep wanting to hang out with you, now would he?