i fell in love with my best friend

I have a difficult situation here, I fell in love with my best friend.

What complicates the situation even more is that her brother is also my best friend. He is a very jealous guy, she's been in a couple of relationships since I've known then and I've personally seen how pissed-off he gets when his sister gets into a fight with her boyfriend.

I've been dated other girls, I really haven't found one that I can date for more than a few times. Usually she never likes the girls I go out with, she always finds a defect in them but she does see other guys and is actually currently dating this guy that lives in another country and they call eachother all day long, I mean it's impossible to have a conversation now for more than 20 minutes because either one of them will call each other. Lately I haven't really felt like being with her because of that. She sometimes confused the hell out of me and it drives me crazy.

I guess my questions are:

1. Does she feel jealous because I don't hang out with her as much and she actually enjoys being with me as friends or she has a secret thing for me and just goes out with other guys to make me jealous?

2. Should I just tell her how I feel regardless of her current boyfriend and her brother (my best friend)?

3. Will this affect our relationship?

I know these questions are asked all the time, but I really feel helpless right now and don't know what to do.

Thanks for your time

k-so

1. Does she feel jealous because I don't hang out with her as much and she actually enjoys being with me as friends or she has a secret thing for me and just goes out with other guys to make me jealous?

2. Should I just tell her how I feel regardless of her current boyfriend and her brother (my best friend)?

3. Will this affect our relationship?

1. If they're both calling each other all day long, then I have to say it's the real deal, and not a hoax to make you jealous. Costs too damn much to do that.

2. You can tell her how you feel, but I doubt you'll get the overwhelmingly positive response you want. She's with someone else, and has feelings for that person. It might be a good opportunity to clear the air and stop any miscommunication that might occur because of jealousy on your part. But if you're thinking that by telling her she'll dump this other guy to be with you, then I think you're in for a rude shock.

3. Yes. It'll be awkward with the girl for a long time. And after she tells her big brother then he'll be stand-offish with you as well, thinking that all you want is to get into her pants.

• Author

Oh, and I didn't mention this, she's usually like that with all the guys she "dates" and after a month or two she ends up blowing them off...

TheSwordfish

Get away, quite the friendship, and either find another girl or go play with yourself in a dark corner.... if you tell her this now, you'll mess things up, bigtime. You should tell her this when she's in between relationships. Either stick around and wait for the right moment or get away.

Momentum is a really important part in these things. If you miss the momentum, you can't do much about it. For example, a girl that told everyone she liked me a lot (loved me, even) I was (kind of) with someone else at the moment. (Liked her though) Now that I'm available, she's in love with soemone else. Mist the right moment....

• Author

I can't tell her now, it's obvious, I still want to know why she hates all the girls I do date, oh and friday we went to this club and I saw this girl I dated a couple months ago, I said hi and all and left, like an hour later I see my friend talking to the girl she once told me she thought was wierd and dumb

• Author

I know it seems like I make up to many excuses to eventually find the answer I want, but in reality I just want to know why she acts jealous, tells me that the girls I'm seeing are bitches, etc,etc and then goes out and dates another dude.