Condom in my wallet

So, ever since I became single, I started carrying a condom in my wallet cause you just never know when the opportunity will arise. If I were to start getting busy with a girl at her place & busted out with it, do you think she'd freak & think I'm some kind of player? I mean, if I don't carry it around, I'm pretty much limited to getting it on at my place where my supply is & that kinda sucks. Ladies, any thoughts?

I think if you are not prepared for any circumstance that may come along - you may have regrets... better safe than sorry. That would be a huge boo boo...

Why the wallet ?.. Body heat breaksdown the latex fairly quickly and will make the condom break easier.

• Author
Why the wallet ?.. Body heat breaksdown the latex fairly quickly and will make the condom break easier.

Because I don't carry a purse. . .

where then AC do you recommend a man keep a condom stored for a last minute encounter? that is convenient - of course.... hmmmm

Just do it in a shy boyish way. Say you were really hoping that things would go to that level WITH HER, and wanted to be ready...but didn't want to presume, either...

I'd be flattered if a guy thought ahead like that...but only if I thought it was for me, not for any woman who might come along.;)

• Author
Just do it in a shy boyish way. Say you were really hoping that things would go to that level WITH HER, and wanted to be ready...but didn't want to presume, either...

I'd be flattered if a guy thought ahead like that...but only if I thought it was for me, not for any woman who might come along.;)

Player err playette. :)

Be sure to replace the condom at least once a month.. that is what the makers suggest

sounds like experience speaking ... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:;)

where then AC do you recommend a man keep a condom stored for a last minute encounter? that is convenient - of course.... hmmmm

I'm not suggesting where.. I'm just telling him the FACT about keeping a condom in his wallet..

Google it...

I keep mine in the nightstand by my bed and if I'm going out on a date I may throw one in the glove box of the car

• Author
Come on, just ONE in the glove box? How about putting at least three in there? :p

Now that's my kind of girl. :love:

OK then. I'm going to start carrying 3 condoms in my wallet.

Make sure the wallet is red, makes it look like a tar-shea (a Target) :lmao:

AC, thanks for the glove box suggestion.

MD, I wouldn't goto three but might put some in the office after reading this thread.

Slapshot2286

I think its a stupid thing to do to keep it in your wallet. It breaks down the condom, plus, its really....for lack of a better word....cliche. Usually you establish some type of relationship before you have sex with someone. Any girl that I would meet and have to have an "emergency" condom for, I'd be wary of her. Cuz if she wants to be safe, she'll have one at her place, and if you're smart, you'll have some at yours. The glovebox is a good idea just in case the girl is not prepared and you have some kind of date planned...but being prepared 24/7 is a bit overkill if you ask me.

Now that's my kind of girl. :love:

OK then. I'm going to start carrying 3 condoms in my wallet.

okay, now we are talking, three is good, EVERY day - three yep.... hmmm :love:

RecordProducer

If the opportunity suddenly arose then we're both players! :D If it's at least a date set in advance, I would expect from the man to carry a condom. I wouldn't think he's a player and I wouldn't care if he thinks me a slut. (At this age nobody can convince me that I am a slut, just like I know I am no virgin ;) ).

Experts say if you want your condom safe, you should only buy them in the pharmacy and not carry them with you for longer than 24 hrs. Go figure..

• Author

The thing about keeping one in the glovebox though is that it takes time to go back out to the car. I mean, imagine getting the girl's clothes off & saying, "Wait right there, I'm going to get something from my car." The lag time might kill the mood. I'm all about the smooth transition as evidenced by girls saying, "How did we even end up doing this?" on more than one occasion.

Johan had the great idea of just wearing a condom 24/7. I have to admit I hadn't thought about that and will have to give it some consideration.

Just go to Walmart and get a cheapo cell phone holster. Fill it to the rim with condoms and then strap it on (to your belt). That way you will be prepared with fresh condoms and will avoid unsightly condom ring from appearing on your wallet.

Or you could get a "man purse" I hear they are becoming a trend (so you would be trendy and prepared).