Do you believe in love in highschool?

Well I met this girl (currently my girlfriend) in my math class a few months ago who Ive gone to school with for many years and never even knew her. Right away I just liked her soooooo much (as a friend). She was the coolest girl I had ever met and I am a deeper guy and im not into shallow girls what so ever, even if they are the most beautiful thing on the planet. I have never connected with anyone like this, and we hit it off right from the start. We started hanging out constantly and now she is officially my girlfriend. Whenever I am with her and even more so when I am without her I think about how much I truly love her. I have had relationships before but they never really worked out and I never felt the way I do know. When I am with her I just want to squeeze her so hard because I honestly love her so much, she is very good looking, she is so cool, and she is so "real" if you know what I mean, soooo far from being superficial. I was just wondering on your thoughts of love in high school. We are both 18 years old and going to the same college (coincidence). We had been planning on going to the same college even before we met. Well I have heard from many people that love does not exist in high school and I was just wondering about your thoughts on it.

P.S It was also really strange how we met, as funny as this sounds it seems like destiny. Ok so in the summer my house caught on fire and I moved about 2 miles away to this new house. Then In my math class my seat suddenly got moved at the end of the semester and I ended up sitting right behind her. Then She got switched into my 6th hour class and sat right next to me. This all happened before I knew her at all. And then even better yet I found out that the new house I moved into is just 4 houses over from her house on the same street! It was just crazy all this stuff happening, maybe it just seems weird to me because I like her so much but its almost like this is all happening for a reason.

Love is love no matter where or when. Enjoy these moments and let your love go as far as the two of you would like. When you're young, bad experiences haven't yet had time to dim the euphoric feelings that come when you're in a relationship with someone who sends your heart to the moon.

As a practical matter, though, you have to understand that you're young and surely not ready for a lifetime commitment. Many things can happen between the two of you before that happens. Both of you will grow and evolve in various directions. You need time to get your education and get settled in some sort of work that will sustain you in a forever type of relationship. Chances are excellent that at some point one of the two of you will move away...or meet somebody else...or perhaps even a heated argument could come between the two of you. It doesn't seem that way now...but it does happen.

Enjoy what you have now and don't ask questions. The future is a long way away so just enjoy what is before you now.

Good luck and congratulations!

yea you are not too young for love!!!

enjoy it!! Just don't make any rash decisions. You have lots of time ahead of you, and things will change for both of you after high school. Going away to college gives you a lot more independence. Theres that whole stereotype of the freshman who just go out and party all the time but from my experience...it really is what happens. With the new found independence you both are going to experience its going to change the relationship for the two of you either for the better or for the worst.

Enjoy what you have now and cherish every second:)