Talking about other guys...

brandon

There's a girl I like. She's a VERY friendly person to begin with, but we talk a lot, cuddle up for movies, there's a lot of physical touching, etc...most signs point towards flirting in my opinion.

That said. She brings up other guys a lot. Like "he was my summer crush, but he's too young", or "i liked him for a while" or talks about her ex?

Good sign or bad?

Like "he was my summer crush, but he's too young", or "i liked him for a while" or talks about her ex?

I think from what she said she tried to explain that:

1. She doesn't have any feeling towards anyone else right now (she's emotionally available for you)

2. She's picky and hasn't 100% sure about you

She calls you "bud" a lot? Uh oh, not a good sign I guess.

I think from what she said she tried to explain that:

1. She doesn't have any feeling towards anyone else right now (she's emotionally available for you)

2. She's picky and hasn't 100% sure about you

Or..

How about women/girls who refer to their EXs every once in awhile?

Nothing good, or bad... just in conversation.

Or..

How about women/girls who refer to their EXs every once in awhile?

Nothing good, or bad... just in conversation.

Yes....same goes for a man referring to his ex in "conversation"....Like, talking about a certain dinner and saying, "I had the best zenne pasta ever at such and such restaurant when I went there with "Emily" and "Yeah, I've gone there before, I was dragged there by Emily" (always references to one certain ex in particular"

BlahBlahQueen
talks about other guys?

nope, nothin' gonna happen between you and her.

Bullcrap, I sometimes talk about exes with guys I'm interested in. Im trying to give them background information on myself.

SmoochieFace
Bullcrap, I sometimes talk about exes with guys I'm interested in. Im trying to give them background information on myself.

Not all guys are interested in knowing about your Xs. :)

elijahBailey

:lmao: :lmao: those are your exes for goodness sakes. I don't think the OP was referring to her exes.

electric_sheep

My girlfriend talks about her ex's incessantly. It can be quite irritating. She has never really had many girl friends, and so most of her life experiences involve one of her ex's.

My girlfriend talks about her ex's incessantly. It can be quite irritating. She has never really had many girl friends, and so most of her life experiences involve one of her ex's.

But who cares? You're the one banging her now, not him. :cool:

Just imagine the following conversation between you and her ex:

Ex: "So I heard your girlfriend still talks about me all the time. I'm so the man! Doesn't that make you feel like you'll never measure up to me? Hahaha!"

You: "No, I'm banging her twice a day."

Ex hangs his head in shame and walks away.

MD

But who cares? You're the one banging her now, not him. :cool:

Just imagine the following conversation between you and her ex:

Ex: "So I heard your girlfriend still talks about me all the time. I'm so the man! Doesn't that make you feel like you'll never measure up to me? Hahaha!"

You: "No, I'm banging her twice a day."

Ex hangs his head in shame and walks away.

MD

Whenever an gf/bf talks about an EX, even when they don't realize they are doing it, they are comparing you to the EX.

They are thinking about their EX while they are with you.

Who cares if you are the person they are sleeping with or not. If they are with you and thinking about their EX, there is a very slim chances anything more than a relationship will ever be more than just sex.

Yea, it can be good to know a little bit about their past history, but really, the past is the past. If they are still thinking about it and reliving it all the time, chances are they think it was better then, instead of the current moment in time being the best.

Like was said, you are in the friend zone. Is it possible to get out of there, maybe.

Everytime she talks about her EX, start talking about yours. I would bet that she doesn't like it anymore than you do.

but we talk a lot,

Bad sign, talking a lot can lead to be just friends. depending on what is your topic of discussion...

That said. She brings up other guys a lot. Like "he was my summer crush, but he's too young", or "i liked him for a while" or talks about her ex?

Good sign or bad?

i'd hate to say it but signs point to 'just friends'

However there are instances where girls will talk about how this guy or that guy tried to pick her up on X day....this is where she WANTS you to make a move.

I say go for the kiss, you got nothing to lose.

Guest is right, often EX talk is comparison, whether or not they realize it...and it's downright disrespectful and bragging. it only isnt if you do the same to her.

Ok Ok...so she calls him bud..Im sorry I've gotta go against the grain here..I think she totally likes you. I've seen this kind of thing before..I'm telling you I could be wrong but MAKE YOUR MOVE I think she wants you.