Is she playing mind games with me?

sicilian kiss

sicilian kiss

i met this girl at a club and we hit it off very well. i called her the next day and we were on the phone for almost 3 hours..that whole week we talked on the phone almost every night..the following sat. we go out for dinner and later to that same club..it was the perfect date, i even bought her flowers..two days later we go for coffee..we are all over each other..nobody could seperate us..all of a sudden she doesnt return my calls..i try chasing a little bit, but i dont want to look like a stalker..the following sat. i heard that she was at that same club..i wasnt there..if she trying to avoid me, why go to that same club, knowing i might be there.

if you are looking for cheap booty, then the club is the best place to be. Otherwise, if you are looking for genuine girls, avoid clubs at all costs. She's playing mind games with you cuz:

1) her slutty girlfriends taught her the tricks and trade to lure men (mind games)

2) she's probably doing this to other guys too, all at the same time with you

3) girls go clubbing to pick up guys too...

forget the skank and find another, unless it is your motive to pick up some dirty skanks.

I wouldn't go as far to call all girls you meet at the club dirty skanks (I prefer the term hot sluts) but there's a good chance that a majority of the girls you meet there aren't looking for a long-term relationship and are more into the one night stand or quick fling that lasts a week or two. If you just realize this and accept the club for what it is (a place to have fun and meet girls for a quick hookup), then it's all good.

MD