Back on the market

It's official. My bf and I broke up last night over the phone. I am pleasantly surprised that I didn't even cry nor do I feel bad. I thought I'd be at least sad, but I'm not.

I'm on the market too, except I think my asking price is too much.

Nobody is buying :D

• Author
I'm on the market too, except I think my asking price is too much.

Nobody is buying :D

I guess I'll wait for a bubble burst then. :p

I guess I'll wait for a bubble burst then. :p

:lmao: :lmao:

I tried a "friendly corporate takeover" but didn't work. :D:lmao:

It's official. My bf and I broke up last night over the phone. I am pleasantly surprised that I didn't even cry nor do I feel bad. I thought I'd be at least sad, but I'm not.

Probably because you and him weren't that much in love in the first place.

• Author
Probably because you and him weren't that much in love in the first place.

We were together for almost a year. So it's something for me. But as far as being in love, I don't think so. Something's been holding me back from the very beginning, I couldn't quite picture what it was. I actually wrote him a love letter for Vday but never gave it to him. Again, I didn't know why.

I have never been with an egotistical person like him. There were a lot of times that he treated me well --- took care of me/bought stuff/took vacations together, etc. And I genuinely enjoyed being with him, esp. when it was good, it was really good....

But for the most part, he has treated me like sh*t. I never realized how controlling and manipulative he could really be. Just because I'm 12 years younger, he thinks I'm stupid.

Whenever we would fight about something, he always wanted to be right. He repeatedly said it was all my fault this thing didn't work out. That I made this decision for him. And he told me I played him big time, when in reality, I have always been upfront and honest with him. Oh, and he said that I've changed him. Not sure what that meant. He refuses to listen to what I had to say. He gets angry at every little things. It was as if I was his punching bag for all of his emotions. It wasn't my fault that he quit his job and have nothing to backup for.

Nobody has ever treated me the way he did. Ever. And I thought I'd be too smart to not get manipulated by anybody. I guess I was wrong. It was emotionally draining the past few weeks. Not healthy at all.