Do you ladies actually accept someone after you reject them?

Final Heaven

This is for the ladies, do you actually reconsider a guy even after you have rejected him? Or maybe after sometime fall for someone you have rejected in the first place, after you get to know them better.

It would depend on why I rejected him in the first place. If it at all had anything to do w/ physical attraction or mismatched personality or something of that nature...probably not. But if it had to do w/ outside influences...such as the timing being off for one or the other, then possibly yes.

I rejected a guy because I didn't know him and his personality was bland. But after I got to know him, I realized that he was acatually pretty cool. By then, it was too late. He was already in a committed relationship.

I rejected another guy because he cheated on me. Later, I reconsidered making up with him because I was lonely and didn't have anyone else. But I eventually got over him. Took a long time though.

NightsInWhiteSatin

I agree, it depends on why you rejected them.

I rejected my boyfriend of 7 months many many many times because i was too shy and so unconfident at the time but my feeling gradually grew deeper and deeper for him and so did his and we just ended up seeing eachother as if we were a couple and when we realized this we sat down trying to choose a day for when we got together ...and now we're in love!....so you never know what could happen, keep your eyes open for signs flirt but dont come on too strong...see what reactions you get...give it some time

I have accepted after rejecting initially. One of those times I regretted not just leaving the guy out of my life and the other guy I regretted not letting him in my life sooner.

RE:

Final Heaven: " ..you...reconsider a guy even after you have rejected him?

Perhaps....

If I saw more good than bad in him, if I knew I was not alone in having similar feelings, if I could truly forgive everything, if I knew there was a basis for a good relationship......but most of all....if his was the only kiss I knew I'd want to feel years from now, when my next breath was going to be my last one.

-Rio

Oh shyt, this thread fills me with dread.............................

Can this really happen? Really?

Oh jesus on a bicycle, confidence diving here........

I'm not a woman but I think I know what you are trying to get to.

Don't waste your time on her, you are just friends, leave it at that, don't ruin a great friendship because you want to take it further. You messed up and now you're only friends, the harder you work to get out of it (buying gifts, calling alot, complimenting etc) the deeper you are moving into the friend zone.

If you really wanna get with this money, cut contact for like 6 months, work on yourself to become more attractive to women in general and come back and introduce her to the NEW you.

• Author

Well I am only asking this cause I just got rejected 18 hours ago :( . I already assume the worse for all this but somehow I just hoped for tiny possibility that things would change, or rather if I was only given a chance to let the relationship develop.

The story to this is about this girl whom I met in college. Due to being in different classes and outside interference from friends we didn't get to talk much. The most we have talk were just short conversations or I would just say hi if I saw her. I have asked her out around 2 times and all 2 times she has some appointment, which is kinda true in a way. Anyway at that time I had no idea if she was just whipping up an excuse or just she was really busy. At the end of the day I just got bored with planning my move because she obviously know that I am into her, so last valentine I just send her a bouquet of flowers infront of her entire class, at the same time I got her phone number. That was when all the real conversation started, I thought to myself since she already know that I am interested in her whats the point of pretending with words anymore, so I just went straight to the point. Anyway her reply was something like "I hate to hurt you but I really have no feelings for you". I thought I would at least be given a chance but I guess I was wrong.:( Anyway I will be seeing her in one of my classes today and I have no idea whatsoever of what I should do or do not do...

Hate to say it, but it doesn't look good. It looks like you are giving and giving and not getting anything back, she doesn't appear interested genuinely. If it doesn't kill you to just be her friend, stick with that and things may develop. That seems like a punishment to yourself to be around someone you can never have. It is a decision you have to make whether you can handle it or not.

In response to your main topic thread, my SO first said no to me when I asked, but she changed her mine shortly after and explained to me that she really wanted to say yes and just said no out of fear as she had not much relationship experience.

The kind of rejection and the reason for the rejection are important factors.

Some girls innitially pretend not to care too much. But they actually do (check body language for this). Research indicates that woman don't want a guy to know she's into him to soon. Some of them let us guys think we make the first move, but actually she's the one starting it all. Same with relationshsips, the woman decides when it starts or ends.

But getting rejected in the face, with a clear reason.... well, thats a different issue.