Physically sick

bluebubbles

I have a strange question for anyone who wants to listen.

My boyfriend and me have together for a while and I haven’t been the happiest with this relationship. Here’s the strange part, every time we are together, I get sick or break out in little bumps, like an allergic reaction, or I get headaches.

The only time I get to see him is on the weekends. During the week I don’t have this problem at all.

For two months now, we spend time together and I start itching, or I brake out in red bumps on my chest, or I get head aches.

We went on a vacation and I got the flu. During this time, I have been on the pill for 2 years with no side effects and I starting spotting. I was in the middle of my cycle and I have never spotted before. As soon as we came back from the trip and I went home the spotting stopped. I have never spotted since. Weird.

Am I getting sick because I am unhappy or is it cowensadence? Could this relationship be taking a toll on my physical body? I know I am getting tired of being sick on the weekends.

Am I getting sick because I am unhappy or is it cowensadence? Could this relationship be taking a toll on my physical body? I know I am getting tired of being sick on the weekends.

i would say once or twice it might be a coincidence. but every time?

it could be a physical reaction the mental state you're in when you're with him, but...it could be something more along the lines of being allergic to his cologne, or linens, any animals, etc.

see a doctor.

Yes it could be something as simple as detergent, cologn etc. Or it could be some kind of psychosomatic illness. If you are REALLY bothered by the relationship then it could be manifesting itself as these problems you have had. I used to hate my past job so much that when I was there I would get lightheaded and start vomiting. It's amazing what the brain can do.

butterflygurl929

Have you two had sex yet? Maybe if you haven't that it is anxiety of having sex with him and what he will be like? Expections of being with someone for the first time can be very stressful.

yep he definitely makes you sick, lol...

how do you feel when you are around him? excited? scared? guilty? do you fight alot?

i would think it had emotional roots if it is also causing spotting.

• Author

We have been together for 2 1/2 years. Things are not going good for me. He is very selfish and it is his way or no way. I would try to fight or talk things over with him but it is no use. It is always his way. We are both in our mid 20's. He has never had to work for anything to hard and I had to struggle all my life.

There are a lot of things that bother me.

butterflygurl929

There is your answer you are having alot of anxiety about your relationship . i know when me and my s/o get in a heated argument. i will break out in hives. I get so stressed out when we argue and makes my skin hot to touch.