got drunk and acted like an ass in front of my boyfriend

sunnie23

I've been dating my guy for two months and things have been going really well. We usually have a great time together, and last night was no exception. We had a great dinner, and then met up with some of his friends and started drinking. I had a really rough week so I drank much too much. We went to a bar with his friends, one of whom was with a girl I knew from high school. For some reason I felt the need to tell my guy she was a whore and she and his friend both heard me. I immeditately regretted it, I really dont know her that well nor do I think that of her. I can't even explain why I said it..I really dont know.

I immediately apologized and tried my best to explain. The girl was confused but said we were cool and not to worry about it.

My boyfriend told me it was a really nasty thing to do, and I told him that I felt horrible (which I do). This morning I brought it up, saying that I cant believe I was such a bitch, and he asked who i was a bitch to and I reminded him. He laughed at it, but I told him again I felt horrible and regretted everything.

Normally when I go out drinking I get really mushy and love everyone. I cant believe I said what I did, it is not like me at all. I'm really worrying that it has changed my bf's perspective of me, or that he's playing it off like he doesnt care when really he does.

Should I do anything else to make this better or just drop it? Any thoughts?

Seeing as to he didn't mention to you what you said then I think you should drop it...

If he knew you had a ruff week then he will think nothing of it... I think your are just worried over nothing really...

Don't worry about it....

honeybunch2k5

I think you should just forget about it. He probably doesn't even care, and if it does upset him then he doesn't like you that much. There are worse things you could, this isn't even that bad (e.g. I made my ex fall on a sword, long story)