Why is she keeping me around!!??

WhenItRains23

WhenItRains23

Hey guys. Heres the situation:

There is this girl who I have been interested in the past few months. She works at this Restaraunt I go to a few times a week. I've been going in there since the summer, whenever i would go in there i would catch this girl staring at me, she would come stand close to me if i was at the bar but would never say anything. As time went by, the stares and subtle closeness got more and more evident.. So 2 months ago i decided to say something to her for the first time, i did, we spoke and i got her number without a problem. But after i got her # things got a little strange. Sometimes she wouldn't respond to my text messages, but if i sent her one telling her that im giving up on her cuz shes obviously not interested she'd call right away. She has invited me over her house before, and i've called her a few times telling her i'm going to stop by to say hi and she always says ok. But the two times i had asked her out she had an excuse as to why she couldn't. So you see at this point i'm getting mixed signals from her. Not to mention she has never called me on her own will. I never bothered to ask her if she had a boyfriend because I figured after I had told her a few times that i was interested in her and by getting her # if she had one she would have said something. But she does. I found out through a mutual friend of ours that works in the same place that she in fact does. He's a military guy stationed out of the state. When i confronted her about this.. she denied it. Saying she is single, and even tried to turn it around on me saying 'thanks for bring that fact up though'. Last night, it was confirmed. She was talking to two guys at the rest. and 1 had asked her if she had 1, she was quick to tell them she did, and even told them what he looked like. I was sitting on the other side of the bar so she didnt think i heard, but i did. I guess my question is.. What do i do from here? I really really like this girl.. Should i get rid of her because she lied? or should i understand that maybe shes confused about her situation and she obviously is interested in me or she wouldnt have done what she did? I have no idea how things are going in her relationship. All i know is she purposely kept her b/f from me. What do i do from here?! :mad:

I had the same thing happen to me with this girl I was seeing, she had a bf in the military. But we did a little more... she asked me if I was single and I said yes but never bothered asking her cause I figured since she asked... But oh well, I guess we just met sluts!

Time to find a new woman!

She is playing with you.. she most definantly is not interested or you guys would've already gone out..

Blow her off.. she may come a running