phone calls, frequency and more

Marielle

Hey Guys,

I ve been with my beau for 8 month now, and among our little dissacordances is the fact that I think he does not call me enough...we see each other every other day...but he only calls me once a day, and we talk for around 5min.He says he loves me all the time, and other stuff. Maybe a am spoiled and need a guy sending me txt msg all day and calling every hour!!!!

Last night we where supposed to see each other as per our phone conversation the night before, (but he did not mention at what time)...he worked till 6pm, and at 8pm I was still waiting for he's call, so I called him 3 times-voicemail-and he called me back at 8:30 saying he's on his way.COULDNT HE CALL ME IN THE WHOOOOOOLE DAY, OK, HE TOOK A NAP BFORE COMING, COULNT HE CALL BEFORE CLOSING HIS EYES, saying baby, Ill see u at 9, I need a nap?? or from his breaks at work? He always says he busy which is true, he's just been promoted to a very demanding position.

I hate to be called at the last moment, but he knows he's going to see me. He says I m exagerating

When I mention this he's like: sorry baby, I was too busy

Do you think I am exagerating?

Some people do not like to talk on the phone alot. Esepcially guys. If he tells you he loves you, you all spend time together, and he does call you , then I would say let it go.

Jade

Wow, give the guy some breathing room!

Get some hobbies of your own to get your mind off this guy. IMO when you're dating someone, you should be spending time together and having fun, but it's also the time to embrace your individuality. If this guy becomes the guy you are going to marry and spend the rest of your life together, you will get that opportunity to talk to him multiple times in a day, wake up together every morning etc...

Do you want this guy to call you because he wants to talk to you, or because he feels obliged due to your demands? Let him call when he decides to, and you'll know it's because he really wants to, not because he's worried about pissing you off.

curiousnycgirl

I agree with all the posters above about the fact that calling once a day is fine. I also agree you need to get yourself busier, outside the relationship to help you stop thinking only of him

Having said that I also agree he could have called you earlier to advise what time to expect him - that's just common courtesy.

• Author

your all right, I need to get my mind out of him a bit, but when I do my stuff and don t call him he goes crazy and starts calling me a lot.

Why? Why do I have to get to that point, are those games men play, or they like to see we are busy?

I know he loves me, but the more distant I get, the more interested he seems.