just been dumped

zara

Ok, my bf dumps me on a weekly basis and he's just done it again. Basically because he sees his friends as more important than me and thinks i'm trying to somehow undermine him. I actually think he has real mental issues - his drug use, mood swings and irritable behaviour back up my thoughts - as well as developmental problems (he appears to be stuck in adolesence) but he refuses to acknowledge this and refuses to get help.

I know that most people will ask why i've been wasting my time but the fact remains that i know if he'd just get some help with his problems he'd be the decent, loving, thoughtful boyfriend he'd like to be.

I really don't know why i'm typing this - it's not as if there is anything i can do about the situation - he dumped me as usual so i have no choice but to go - even though that's going to involve me sleeping in my office, where there's no heating at the moment. I guess i'm just feeling sorry for myself.

make him keep his word and never speak to him again and never take him back..

You don't need that type of controlling drama in your life.. he is immature

slubberdegullion

That sucks, Zara. A_C has it right on (as usual). Lose the dude and any vestige of him in your life. Who needs s*** like that?