He loves me, he loves me not, another one loves me....

CONFUSED0202

A little history first and an attempt to make a long story short. First of all I have been separated for 1yr, get divorce in a week. I am an attractive 38 yr old female, own my own business, my own home. I am totally self supported and have made a successful life. I started dating about 3mnths after my separation. Of course, I made major mistakes, coming out of an 11 yr marriage, you tend to make some bad choices.

I have dated about 9 people in the last yr. Some lasted a date or 2 and 2 of them lasted over 3 months.

Ok, here is my problem...I have 3 totally perfect guys that are in love with me and I am totally lost as to which way to go.

Guy 1 - Has been my best friend for 5 years, we flirt, we tell each other everything. I thought in the beginning that he was my final destination and that I loved him, but I needed to "live" a little. He has a girlfriend, but he is not in love with her. Now he has confessed that he loves me and wants to be with me. 6mnths ago I would have jumped at the chance but now I am not so sure.

Guy 2 - I dated him April to July, we had a great partying relationship. I fell for him but he did not fall for me. He said that I wanted more than he was able to give and he just didnt "feel" it. Well now he feels it and wants a second chance. He promises that he knows he was wrong and he wants a relationship with me. He calls all the time, he gives compliments, he is everything that I wanted him to be 5 mnths ago.

Guy 3 - I have been dating for 3 months. I have known him for years but lost touch, he was actually my boyfriend in the 4th grade. When he kissed me the first time, he told me that he had waited 25 years to do that. He told me he loved me after only 2wks and we talk about the future, but it always starts with "if we stay together." He also has 2 young children 6 and 7 and that is an area that I told myself that I didnt want to go to again. My son is 16 and I really dont want to raise children again. He has them about 50% of the time. But over time, I have come to love the kids, but our relationship is so different when they are with their Mom. Maybe I am selfish and want all the attention and I get it when they are not here. I do love him, I think. But I promised myself that I would settle for nothing less than that knock you on the floor kinda love, that I really dont know if it exist.

I miss partying with my friends, I miss dating different people, but I am not good alone. I know what you are already thinking, take your time, whats the rush. Well, the rush is that Guy 3 is perfect for me in alot of ways, but I still wonder about the other 2. I dont want to take the chance that the right one gets away. Also, if I tell Guy 3 that I need time or space, the relationship will be over. He is totally into me and would never be able to go through a temporary break-up, plus the kids would not understand either, and I dont want to hurt them, or let them think that I am an unstable person.

If anyone has a clue as to which way I need to turn, please let me know.