My boyfriend keeps having sex dreams..

rachellllllann

rachellllllann

My boyfriend has had numerous dreams about him having sex with girls that I personally know. I mean, I'm friends with them. It would be nice to know that my boyfriend was having sex in his dreams with me but that's not the case here. :mad:

The other day at school, I called my boyfriend to wake him up for school. He told me that he had a bad dream last night. I figured it was something like someone died or something like that but instead he dreamt that he had sex and cheated on me with one of our friends. Let's just call her..Mary. Mary is one of my closet friends but the thing about Mary, my boyfriend and her used to have a "thing" with each other. Ya know they used to like each other and stuff. Nothing serious happened but he was devastated about it. I asked him if he thinks about her in that way but he said no I dont. I don't even think about her at all. Strange. I ended up getting over it. It's not like I can really do anything about it. I can exactly tell him to stop having these dreams ya know.. It's just a dream and it's not real. But then another night, he had another bad dream. Different girl but same situation. So I asked him the same questions and I got the same answers. But yet similar dreams happen about two or three times!!!!!!!:(

It's like he literally cheated on me but in his dreams. From what I know, dreams sometimes mean your deepest darkest feelings. So I question him if he thinks about these girls. He said, "no i don't. That's the thing, I don't think about these girls at all and I don't want to have sex with them at all." I believe him. I know he meant what he said. I know he doesn't want to do anything with these girls but yet he still keeps having these dreams every now and then. So I wonder is it just me that these dreams bother me?! Does he have this inner curiousity with these girls?! Does it means he's gonna cheat on me in the future?! What can be the reason why he's having these dreams?! :confused:

Dreams are about resolving your issues. Leave the guy alone - he's not 'cheating' in his dreams. He should wise up and quit telling you about them!

slubberdegullion

Outcast is right. Leave the poor dude alone. He hasn't done anything wrong other than open his big yap.

dreams sometimes mean your deepest darkest feelings
That's only used by authors of dream-interpretation books to help sell a few more copies. It's totally without foundation.

I am serious, dreams don't mean anything.... I had a dream that I had sex with a piano once.... I haven't even played the piano since I was 8... I have no attraction to pianos in real life (I hope no one does)... it was just a meaningless dream... I can understand why you feel wierd, though, it seems like it is more because he is making a big deal about it by telling you every time... that is a little wierd, so maybe the dreams mean something to him personally, but the fact that he is having them is meaningless....

LucreziaBorgia

1. So I wonder is it just me that these dreams bother me?!

2. Does he have this inner curiousity with these girls?!

3. Does it means he's gonna cheat on me in the future?!

4. What can be the reason why he's having these dreams?!

1. I can understand why they would make you feel insecure - given what you think about what dreams are and what you think they mean to you.

2. Maybe, maybe not. I doubt he'd tell you the truth about it. I think that if was a harmless curiosity he'd be doing far more damage by admitting it than by denying it given your reaction to even a dream about someone.

3. If he is going to cheat, he will and dreams will have nothing to do with it.

4. Here are some various possible reasons:

a. they aren't dreams and he is on some level admitting an infatuation in a way where he cannot and does not look like the 'bad guy'.

b. they are regular old wet dreams or something along those lines

Either way, unless you have reason IRL to think he is cheating on you, you'll want to back off of this "cheating in dreams" thing. That sort of paranoia and mistrust over something like someone else's subconscious is enough to make someone want to run away from you.

I only have dreams about girls I've had sex with, unless I don't know who it is specifically in the dream, so this must mean he's had sex with her before.