i'm new and this is totally f***ing with me

ashleyp

well....i was in a relationship for 4 years, it was awful and abusive, we broke up and i never wanna see him or love anyone again.........i move to another town to start over, and i meet "dood"....."dood" is the male version of me & everything i ever wanted. i needed a place to stay, and he let me have his couch for a while, and at first we agreed to not have a relationship, because of what i had just crawled out from under. naturally, we just got together. we have been living together ever since. he got me into new things, helped me get off drugs and helped me change for the better....i think we are starting to drive each other crazy. we have been in each other's faces for months now, and i don't wanna break up, but i think our relationship could get better if i moved out. maybe i got into this too soon....i flipped **** over him, i love him as more than i loved my ex........i really don't want this to end. what the HELL should i do?....

itwontdawnsooner

if youre flipping out and its affecting him, and you feel like youre losing control, you need to give yourself time (and distance). if you are dealing with this 24/7 it's going to keep escalating unless you can come to some sort of peace with it. what does he think? no relationship is perfect, theres always some things that will annoy or upset you - nobodys perfect either, but there are limits.