is caring for someone alot actually loving them?

Da_1_n_OnlyN3na

Da_1_n_OnlyN3na

i have a question for all of you please reply....when you care for someone alot mean that u love them? or is it not nessasary to love them to care about them?:o

To a certain degree I believe that if you care for someone you love them. As in my situation, I realize that I don't have a chance with her, but I still love her (because she was such a part of my life). I guess it just depends on your situation....

• Author
Da_1_n_OnlyN3na

so lets say that some guy kisses his ex and does things with her (when he sees her..like kissing and stuff) and the girl asks why do those things if he "loves" his gf..and he just says "i really care about her alot i really do, but its just when im with you i feel different" ...thats not showing he loves his gf right?

Let me get this right... Your the ex, he comes over and you make out and possible have sex, but he's got a gf back home who thinks he's being sweet and innocent?

• Author
Da_1_n_OnlyN3na

no no no no not having sex AT ALL...just acting like they go out u know...but lets say hes having problems with his gf.....and he didnt think this relationship with him and her turned out like he thought it would...like for example the girl gets mad for nothing and is always in a bad mood with him and treating him bad and being a straight up bitch! lol but the ex is the exact opposite..and till now he see s that he made a mistake....(better explanation now???) lol

I think... guy is probably over exaggerating gf behavior to make excuses for why he wants to nail the ex. Otherwise bf would've dumped gf.

I think you've got a sticky situation on your hands, and you better ultimatum the exbf and let him know you're not going to be the other woman. But if he finds himself free of the gf, then you could try dating again.

• Author
Da_1_n_OnlyN3na

yea...they broke up...she was very abusive with him....but the thing is ...i have a bf while we both have feelings for each other so i cant be the other woman.. he is also the "other man".....lol.....:o