Messy Girlfriend...

sentaro

Hi,

I have been a member for a while, just lurking, and gone for sometime. Now I come back with this headache and stress.. Mmm.. a word of warning.. my english is not very good :rolleyes:

I have a girlfriend, been together for about 4 years, and for the past 3 years we live together. I am an organized person for the whole 28 years of my life, she is a slob - messy and disorganize.

When I wake up in the morning, when i come back from work, I got headache. She even trash the house and bring more stuff in when I gone overseas. And I can not say no because she just get angry.

For the past 3 years, we have numerous fight about her slob behaviour. But she never change. She might clean her stuff, but in a week or so everything comeback again. Then I have to remind her again, and only after a week or so (with many excuse and she got angry to me), she clean it.

I have become easily iritated lately because of this. And this morning she ask me why I look iritated. I told her because she's been promising to clean her stuff for a week but that never happen. Then she left the house without saying anything.

I feel I already reach my limit now. I am ready to explode. I dont want to yell at her. I dont like yelling. I dont want to have a huge fight with her over this thing anymore. But I am tired of this. I do love her very much, this past four years I keep trying to understand this behaviour.

Now ( many time actually) I am thinking to end this relationship. Its not because her being messy. But because I feel like she is ignoring something that really important to me. Seem like she is not appreciating my feeling. I feel she is playing around with the trust I have given her. I have once told her that I can not live a lifestyle like this. I need a tidy place to life. I just can not work or think or rest in a messy place.

*sigh* I confuse what to do. How to help me or help her. I do love her very very much. But seem it is really at my limit already.