Gift + apology to Hispanic date

Gold Pile

Busy day today!

Early this morning I picked up a potted set of flowers at supermarket for $14.95 The pot was very nice, but the flowers looked thin by comparison.

I filled it out some with assorted wild greens growing near my condo.

I had intended to gift it to a nun who has been helping me, but that's another story.

I went to see the Hispanic lady I dated a few times and slept with. She was hurt when she found out I tend to be frugal and was not as wealthy as I look.

She accepted the apology and flowers, but was rather cool till she learned I'm seeing a nun about the entire thing. All in all it went well. She even said to let her know if I ever want to spend up a storm. Kind of confirms the Gold digger theory, that makes me feel better.

RecordProducer
She even said to let her know if I ever want to spend up a storm. Kind of confirms the Gold digger theory, that makes me feel better.

:lmao: I think she was just mocking you. You shouldn't find justification for your bad actions in other people's behavior. If she is a gold digger it makes her bad. But if you want to use gold diggers for sex it's still bad. You wanted to find women for sex easily and the only quick way was to pretend that you're wealthy. But you didn't want to be mean to good girls, only to gold diggers. Not only that it does make you bad, but you also never know who is a gold digger for real. You start with the pretending from the very beginning and don't really have the chance to get to know the woman yet.

Beasides some people love successful men without being gold diggers. It's just a sexy feature and turn-on for many women. The very same guy can look different in our eyes if he is a wealthy doctor vs. street cleaner. Just like a woman can seem completely different if she is always made up and dressed up vs. neglected for years. It doesn't make the men shallow for wanting the former over the latter, does it? ;)

• Author

Except for the sex talk, you sound like my nun!

Your voice is among the most intelligent here....I don't take your thoughts lightly. I feel the GP game sinking, but not positive that's a good thing.

RecordProducer
Except for the sex talk, you sound like my nun!
Now is that supposed to be a compliment? :mad:

:lmao:

Your voice is among the most intelligent here....I don't take your thoughts lightly. I feel the GP game sinking, but not positive that's a good thing.

I know you meant my singing voice. :laugh: LOL. Thanks, GP. Being bad is sometimes good, ya know what I mean? ;)
  • Author

I was very proud of myself.:cool: I'm baffled that this post is ignored by most.

I did the right thing, it wasn't easy, it cost money, no sex, it had a happy end.

So many were quick to jump on me when I was controversial, but when I'm nice...nobody cares:(

I think that everyone is waiting to see the outcome of your activities. They may also feel that you owed it to this woman to right your wrong doings.

Its great that you're trying to turn over a new leaf. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we hope you have great sucess in this.

(I also think that lots of people supported you on your other thread and didn't feel the need to pat you on the back twice by posting to this one too ;) )

GP, you know you have acted poorly in your past, that your actions have consequences. We generally hope that people learn this without hurting others but for some it's the only way.

So when I say that we all hope that you turn over a new leaf, we are glad that you will not only not continue to hurt others but also to better yourself. I think we all do wish you luck in your self-exploration.

If you have seen the other thread that Loony started, slubberguildon (sp?-sorry:o ) recommended a book on Emotional Intelligence that might be a good read for you.

It's great to see someone growing as a person.:)