Are all american women crazy?

euroman4357

Well, to start off, I am american, but raised by European parents, so I am first generation American. I also realize men do these things too, but lets stick to American women.

Though we have so many people, I feel the dating pool is rather small. if you take away drug addicts, bi-polar women, women on prozac, women with kids, obese women, alchoholics, and extremely materialistic women, what is left?

Secondly, I feel American women are simply confused about what they want, or expect. They dont want to be "used" for sex, and usually cannot meet someone and have a cool no strings arrangement. So they usually tie it together with "love". Most girls I have dated tell me they love me within one month, only to later say they are "scared", or "not sure", or "confused". So as soon as I back off, they are on me like never before... But before they get "scared", they act as if I am a walking god.

It seems women here are so proud of being "independent", although most truly are not. In fact, if they say that, it is usually the opposite. So while dating, I take just about everything they say, and turn it around to be the opposite. If they always say they "hate drama", they are always in it, if they "are independent", they are clingy, and if they are "honest", they are prolly lying cheaters... lol. Best I have came up with so far to deal with the American woman.