How to impress my Hispanic Woman?

Gold Pile

A Spanish woman gave me her number. She's early 30's, killer body, OK face, somber personality. Born in P Rico, speaks very good English.

She's under the impression that I'm very wealthy, I'd like to take her somewhere that doesn't ruin that impression, but doesn't cost much.

(See my "appearing wealthy to attract dates" thread under "in search of" for an explaination of my methods)

Maybe I can take her the same places as others, just wondering if there is an activity that Hispanic women really enjoy.

I've heard that PR women prefer a macho guy. I'm doing that bit in small doses.

Anything else?

A Spanish woman gave me her number. She's early 30's, killer body, OK face, somber personality. Born in P Rico, speaks very good English.

She's under the impression that I'm very wealthy, I'd like to take her somewhere that doesn't ruin that impression, but doesn't cost much.

(See my "appearing wealthy to attract dates" thread under "in search of" for an explaination of my methods)

Maybe I can take her the same places as others, just wondering if there is an activity that Hispanic women really enjoy.

I've heard that PR women prefer a macho guy. I'm doing that bit in small doses.

Anything else?

So you're looking for ideas on how to take advantage of this woman?

I was with a Puerto Rican girl for a while and she loved it when I acted cocky. I don't know if all Puerto Rican women are like that though. I mean, I'm sure they're not ALL like that but I don't know how common a trait it is.

Just remember:

"Ay mami!! Dame mas!!!" :cool:

• Author
So you're looking for ideas on how to take advantage of this woman?

I just want to take her somewhere inexpensive, but special to her.

At the "appearing wealthy to attract dates" thread ("in search of"), I explain how she's trying to take advantage of me.

Why would you want to be with a woman who takes advantage of you in the 1st place? If you are trying to appear wealthy and impress her then you are going about the whole thing wrong.. just like every other chump guy who trys to buy his way into a girl rather than win her over with personality and challenge..

But I have to secret solution for your problem. If you want to attract your spanish woman then take her to taco bell or just buy her a bean burrito from a mexican food place.. c'mon that "im a baller" shiz only works on greedy materialistic woman, and if you admit that she is trying to take advantage of you and you are still trying to date her then you are (no offense) a chump and just like every other lame guy that does the same exact thing.. .. :rolleyes:

Why not try to be appealing and stand out rather than being like ever other guy this leech has dated?? Im sorry but the way you made her seem, she seems like a selfish greedy woman.. Don't sell yourself short.. Now I know you are saying you want to take her somewhere inexpensive that means something to her, but as soon as she acts bratty and demands more then you need to drop her faster than a hot coal in your hands.. Seriously !! Take care,

Peace

• Author

If you read my thread at "in search of", "appearing wealthy to attract dates";

You'll see my plan.

I have no intension of letting her use me. Plan is for her to give up some sex before she knows I won't be her chump.

Ok, to take the bigotry down just one notch, I'd like to ask if you have any class background on this woman. Educated? Working class? That would be bit clarifying.

• Author
Why don't you just hire a hooker. It's cheaper and you don't have to impress them.

It's not cheaper! It's dangerous, it's sleezy, not as much fun.

• Author
Ok, to take the bigotry down just one notch, I'd like to ask if you have any class background on this woman. Educated? Working class? That would be bit clarifying.

Not bigotry. Like it or not, she's of a slightly different culture and may have some special likes.

I know 2 spanish guys (not well enough to ask on this topic), 1 likes bull fights, the other bets on cock fights. It's not in my culture to like this stuff.

I'd like to find something with special appeal to her.

• Author

My Spanish GD called me! Saves me the burden of making the 1st call.

We have a movie date this weekend. There is an odd looking bar nearby. (I've been there before, it's nothing special on the inside, and decent drink prices)

I'll pretend I just noticed it, and ask her "lets check out that crazy looking place"

Movie and drinks...I'll try to call it a nite then. "I'm a busy guy, must be up early Monday to call my overseas bankers and brokers."

honey, you're digging your own grave – us brown girls do not tolerate liars or cheaters well. If you're only in it to get into her panties, tell her up front. You'll either get slapped really hard, or you'll get screwed really hard ... just don't lie to her.

Just remember: "Ay mami!! Dame mas!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not bigotry. Like it or not, she's of a slightly different culture and may have some special likes.

I know 2 spanish guys (not well enough to ask on this topic), 1 likes bull fights, the other bets on cock fights. It's not in my culture to like this stuff.

I'd like to find something with special appeal to her.

Can you dance Latin music? Theres a very good chance she can dance merengue, salsa, etc. If you could dance with her and with some rhythm and ease it would definitely impress her. I know it impresses hispanic men. Its one of my many secret weapons. :cool:

RecordProducer

Yes, dancing! :D My BF is a great dancer (he is Jewish not Latin though) and I started taking dancing classes recently. I love it and I am pretty good too. Perhaps you could take dancing classes together if she is not good at it, but that's for later. If she is a good dancer, you can take classes on your own. But don't forget it takes talent, not just desire.

Every woman is impressed by men who are:

1. generous

2. good in bed

3. have good manners

4. honest!!!

We LOVE presents. A 10-dollar present once a week means more than a 1,000-dolar present every year. Old fashioned good manners are soooooooo sexy. I fall for them. Good in bed means you're passionate about her, touch her whenever you can, tell her how much you desire her, and how crazy you are about her (but this comes after you've slept together).

It's time for you to let her know that you are not rich. Otherwise it wil turn into a big fat lie and she will not only lose her trust in you but most likely dump you. You shouldn't assume that if a woman dumps you after she realizes you lied about your income, that she is a gold digger. Women just hate lies. Actually if she forgives your lies, it means she is a liar too. Do you want a woman who is a liar? Well treat others the way YOU want to be treated!

It's okay to lie that you have LESS money than you really have, but not that you have more. It speaks of your insecurity, alterior motives, and wrong intentions. If a guy lied to me that he is very wealthy, I would think he only wanted me for sex and he is a cheater. And that would be such an unnecesary lie because I don't care about anyone's money, but I also don't care about people who present themselves as what they want to be rather than who they really are.

In order that someone loves you for who you are, you have to actually be who you really are. Otherwise you might get what you want (sex), but you will always be rejected when your true colors surface and that's the part that will hurt you. And your true colors are: you are a liar and pretender. And you will get the wrong impression that women don't want you as soon as they realize you are not so wealthy, but they will actually ditch you when they realize that you're a liar.

• Author

Thank You Record P, for thinking that I'm deeper than my game plan indicates. After sex she can dump me. I expect the chosen women to all dump me. I'm not trying to prevent dumping.

I did my movie/bar date. At the bar I noted her rather subtle probes about things that indirectly indicate level of wealth. Otherwise she was boring.

The best moment was when a guy bumped our table as he passed. (accident)

She flashed anger for a moment. So she does at least have some passion potential.

She was disappointed that I called it a nite early. (hey, I was already out 2 movie tickets and drinks!)

At her door, I planted a polite kiss on her. She returned one of the most passionate non french kisses I've ever had. I felt swept off my feet!

She took a step inside, I followed, she spun around ...smiled then punched my shoulder, and said "out".

Heeding advice here about macho-ness attracting spanish girls, I punched (litely!) her shoulder and made a hasty exit.

When I got home, I found a hot message from her on my machine.

Looks good.

• Author
honey, you're digging your own grave – us brown girls do not tolerate liars or cheaters well. If you're only in it to get into her panties, tell her up front. You'll either get slapped really hard, or you'll get screwed really hard ... just don't lie to her.

Just remember: "Ay mami!! Dame mas!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Quankanne. Indeed this lady has kissed and punched me already. She has threated more of both!

I think it's gone too far to start being honest with her now.:o

You've inspired me. Quankanne, You see my posts and know what I'm all about. If I told you I want to get in your panties...would you screw or slap me?

RecordProducer
If I told you I want to get in your panties...would you screw or slap me?

It depends. When my BF flew from the US just to meet me, he told me "You better not come back to the hotel room tonight, cuz I'm going to rape you!"

What do you think, did I come back? :D

• Author
It depends. When my BF flew from the US just to meet me, he told me "You better not come back to the hotel room tonight, cuz I'm going to rape you!"

What do you think, did I come back? :D

I think you went and assualted him.:p

• Author

I'm not much of a dancer, but I'd like to someday learn a few key moves.

Just enough to strut my stuff to best effect.

slap you? or screw you? slap you ... screw you ....

hmmmm .... in all honesty, if I were a single gal, and I was attracted to you, I'd screw you in a heartbeat, so an upfront question like that doesn't bother me, but I'm funny like that.

.... ewwww, unless, of course, you're the guy who claims he's my husband's buddy but creeps the hell out of me because he acts TOO familiar :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: see what passionate latinas have to put up with?

seriously, though, I think hispanic women tend to be more earthy, based on some of the stuff my girlfriends and I have talked about. There are no hang-ups about sex, it's seen as just a very, very natural thing.