Hook, Line and Sinker...bugger it!

Cr0oked.Butterfli

Cr0oked.Butterfli

Damn-in-ation. I’ve fallen for a 22 year old, hook line and sinker.

This is a new revelation for me to like someone so instantly, generally I have to have been friends with a guy or at least chatted to him a few times before I’d think about fancying him but this…this is so wow. I have trouble getting him off of my mind. And I feel so…helpless about it.

We were in a play and in it he was in love with my character but I didn’t return the feelings so I got mad at him and pushed him away, but lots of times in it he had his arm around me, or was trying to hold my hand, dance with me ect ect and…this is gonna sound so freaking cheesy, it felt right -- comfortable.

After the show he hugged me and kissed my cheek and I was like ‘eee!’ Haha. Now we have chatted though mostly about the play, and anal sex….yeah, he was slightly drunk and gibbering. But he was also like ‘wow you’re only 15, I thought you were so much older’

Damn it to hell. I feel pathetic. Any advice or comments could help…

I don't know what the laws are where you are but here in the states a 22 year old having a relationship with a 15 year old that leads to sex is against the law and is statutory rape.

You need to find someone your own age.. Stay away from anybody that is more than 2 years older than your are..

My 2 cents

Stay away from anybody that is more than 2 years older than your are..

What sort of play was this? It can't have been a school play - not with a 22 year old man playing a role in it. And whose idea was it to cast a 22 year old man opposite a 15 year old love interest? It seems like a slightly strange decision.

Nothing wrong with a 15 year old girl having a crush on a 22 year old man - or said 22 year old man thinking 15 year old girl is very pretty. Plenty wrong with 22 year old man actually acting on those feelings and getting involved with the girl.

I'm sorry this man saw fit to have a conversation about anal sex with you. I hope he changed the subject rapidly when he realised how old you actually were? However maturely you may look, talk or act, this guy is still a sad case if he gets involved with a 15 year old girl...and I'm sure you deserve much much better things than a sad case boyfriend.

Have a crush on an older guy by all means - there's nothing wrong with that at all. Just please don't act on it. That's the only advice I can give about this, really.

when i was 15, my boyfriend was 22. we were together for 8 years, 6 of which were okay, 2 of which were very very bad, and all of which robbed me of a normal teenage life with my friends in high school.

don't do it.

Sounds like from his response that he is probably smart enough to not make a move on you. If he does, be strong and stay away from him. No 22 year old man worth a damn would go after a 15 year old girl.

• Author
Cr0oked.Butterfli

No it certainly wasn't a school play it was with my theatre group, my director drafted me in at the last minute for my role.

...thanks for the advice...

Yeah, I think when he found out my age he kinda back off a little...still there felt as though there was something there between us - a kind of spark, you know?

Ah well...I shall see what Thursday brings.