Is he just a friend? I need him in my life.

Little_Apple

Well, ever since I was fifteen (I'm eighteen now), I have been enthralled with one person :love: . He was a year older than me and graduated a year before me. I just started going to the same college. He has never had a girlfriend or even really dated anyone casually.

During the summer he took me around the college town (which is longer than an hour away from where we live). We had a wonderful six hour date together. It was nice just to be around him. Then I didn't see him for two weeks, which was when be both moved into school. He came to my room the first day just to say hi :o .

During the first week he invited me to see a to see a movie with him and his friends. Then he invited me to do the same a second time and asked me why I haven't showed up to one of his frisbee games to play. He says he wants to introduce me to some people. He also said that in Novemeber I can really notice the heat in his dorm. So it seems like he wants me in his future.

What confuses me is that sometimes he dissappears :( . I won't hear from him in days. Does this mean something? I just leave him alone because I like to give people their space (I need mine as well). He has such and angelic look in his eyes when they meet mine. He's really different around me, he's on good behavior. I don't know if we are just friends. How can I let him know that I want to be more than friends without scaring away the rabbit? I couldn't stand to lose him. I always want to be with him.

AmberAriesMom

Do you ever call him?

Right now, I'd just treat this like a friend thing and a friend would call another friend to see what's happening in their lives and see if they want to hang out. Just don't do it thinking you're getting a romantic thing going.

If anything more were to come of this, it should be an unforced progression. That 'look' in his eyes will be followed by a spontaneous kiss. :love: