Intimate Details Posted on Internet

PrudeorNot

My GF loves to update her various public webpages with details of her life for friends and complete strangers to read and review. She posts many pictures, many with sexual overtones (In lingerie (not see-through), in push-up bras, in a very tight, very short dress). None of the photos have overt nudity of any type. She also states on her webpage that she is taken, and married (we are in a committed relationship). I thought this is a bit strange when she complains frequently about complete strangers making gross sexual comments about her. On a public webpage what do you expect. Still I have never said anything to her about it.

Recently she addressed the issue on her webpage blog whether she has had breast implants or not. She goes on to post some photos (one photoshopped and one not) which I do not really understand how they address the issue since they are both simply her picture with a push-up bra on. Of course this issue got immediate interest and many comments from young men that do not know her regarding whether they like her breasts or not (they all did). I am starting to feel like this women cannot maintain privacy about anything. Such an issue as whether she has breast implants is her business, and not something that I would think you would want to have discussed in a public forum. Further if she does choose to do so, that is her choice. My problem is that as her BF, I am feeling a lack of privacy, and as a potential future wife, I do not think I would feel comfortable with this lack of privacy in the future.

Am I being a prude? How would other guys feel about this occuring with their GF or wife?

RecordProducer

Just talk to her and let her know in a friendly manner that you're not comfortable with her revealing details about private matters with complete strangers. If my BF told me he's not comfortable with me posting here about us (or my photos), I would definitely take his complaint into consideration as I wouldn't want to jeopardize my relationship with him.

I would also explain to him that I need to communicate with other people as I don't have any friends and that others share their privacy with me (and everybody else here) too.

But I would probably take my pics off and filter my posts.