dating my new neighbour?

windsailor

Hello, so theres this chick whos renting a floor from my house, she always initiates conversation with me (texting) because she buys weed from me, and always asks me to smoke one with her when i take it to her floor, shes super social and friendly so i never felt like she was flirting, shes just nice, last weekend she came over (i asked her to) and after smoking and drinking all night she was like "i hate sleeping alone, it sucks" so i was like u can stay, she said nah i was kidding its ok, a couple minutes later she brought the sleeping alone thing up again, so i insisted, she said no again, it always feels like she thinks shes bothering me, so i asked her to go sleep with her in her room instead, she said yes, we ended up having great sex, she got all cuddly after, and since then she still talks to me frecuently and we hang out but she literally never flirts or hints me that shes into me. But then again she didnt flirt the night we had sex either, its like she wont take any initiative, and i dont wanna scare her off because if i **** it up i still have to see her on a regular basis and it would be awkward.

Im wondering if maybe she lost all sexual interest after having sex that first time but still wants to be friends so she keeps texting me? Or could it be that she just doesnt wanna **** it up either so she wont try anything unless i take the first step? i know its hard to tell cause im not saying a lot. But im very confused so any advice would be apreciated.

Btw shes 2 years older than me and usually dates older guys (shes 25 im 23, usually dates guys in their 30s)

and also everytime she texts me shes like "sorry if im bothering you" and keeps it very short.

Edited by windsailor

She just wanted to%$#@ that is all...you know, to scratch an itch. Having sex doesn't mean "I want a relationship". You got laid..be happy and stop over thinking it. Just don't let her manipulate you into giving her free pot. BTW she dates older guys because they have money...so keep your wits about you on this one.

Edited by smackie9
  • Author

Yeah i guess you guys are right, im overthinking it, i should probably just take the free sex with her now and then, and dont worry i charge her good money for the pot haha

• Like 1