Should I contact her after a long time?

Fensun90

Hello.

Ive done fairly lousy in the dating game really. Usually my problem is that girls lose interest after a little while or I chose wrong types of girls to date.

So 1 1/2 months ago i was trying to date 2 different girls. One I had huge attraction for, the other one I was lukewarm towards because I had been talking/dating the other girl more

I met up with the lukewarm girl and we had a nice hiking date and talk flew very naturally. It was a short date about 2 hours.. Anyway at the end she said she actually asked me for a second date

I contacted her later in the week and talked for a bit and she asked if I wanted to do something with her the following weekend. That weekend I couldnt and she then said she its her last chance in summer cause she is going to her parents who live 700 km away for most of the summer.

I dont remember how I ended it if I told her to contact me when she gets back or what I said.

Id like to get together with her again. She seems like a great girl, but should I wait for her to reach out or casually text her?

I was maybe not a dick towards her but I think she noticed my lukewarm interest.

Oh and yes I have a tendency to overthink things.

Sure, text her and just keep in contact with her while she's gone off with her parents. Summer doesn't last all that much longer, so ask her when she'll be back in the area and say you look forward to seeing her.

• Like 1
  • Author
Sure, text her and just keep in contact with her while she's gone off with her parents. Summer doesn't last all that much longer, so ask her when she'll be back in the area and say you look forward to seeing her.

Yeah only I thought it'd be kinda needy to suddenly text her after like 1 1/2 months..

• Like 1
I dont remember how I ended it if I told her to contact me when she gets back or what I said.
That is kind of an important thing to remember.

If you told her to contact you when she is back, than that is what you are supposed to do, you wait for her to do that.

But you are only thinking about this because you don't feel you have other options at the moment. If you would be following other options you wouldn't even be thinking about this.

• Like 1
Yeah only I thought it'd be kinda needy to suddenly text her after like 1 1/2 months..

Not as long as she left on good terms. Start it off by saying something like, Hey, I was thinking about you today. Hope you're having a good summer. When do you think you'll be back in the area? Looking forward to getting together.

It's not at all needy.

Not understanding why you are hesitating on this,

get that phone out

let her know she is in your thoughts, get her juices flowing::cool: