What I’m thinking?

Second time sleeping with a guy and afterwards I’m just laying there enjoying the moment and he looks at me and wants to know what I’m thinking? I was caught off guard and said I didn’t know! Never had that happen before and now it’s bugging me. We both have work in the morning, so he went home and is probably asleep now, and I don’t know if he’d be embarrassed if I asked him why he asked that or not? Anybody have a clue what he wanted me to say???

My guess is that he wasn’t waiting for a particular question, maybe just trying yo make conversation. My boyfriend asks me that question every single day when I seem to be in my head. He just wants to know what I’m thinking about and if there’s anything worrying me.

• Like 1

Tell him you were enjoying the moment and feeling very secure and loved. Only if that's the truth of course.

Best Wishes

why would he be embarrassed? it's a fun question. my guess is you assume he was asking about your feelings?

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
Ya he wanted you to say "MMMMM that was so hot!"

Exactly. Maybe even, "best I've ever had." :cool:

Don't go trying to read something into his comment. He was probably either just wanting to make conversation. Don't start overthinking stuff.

It was a Q. He wanted conversation. He was looking to share feelings & foster an emotional connection.

Don't bring it up now but the next time just answer him. Even if you were thinking about something embarrassing, or work, just talk.

Lotsgoingon

OK, I come from a different view:

Why wouldn't someone ask what you're thinking? Asking that question is a great way to get to know someone, to avoid assuming you know what they're thinking.

Assuming we know what others are thinking and feeling is one of the worst and yet most tempting mistakes we make in romance.

So you've NEVER had someone ask that before?

Next time this happens, this is a fantastic opportunity to truly share your wavelength with someone. It's a great way to see if someone really gets you, and gets the way you are.

"I'm just relaxing, thinking about how great that was."

Often people keep silent or get evasive on this kind of question when the real answer is, "God, that was OK, but I so don't want to be with you again." In that case, what the person answers is something like, "Oh, just relaxing."

Definitely a great question to ask someone at the start of a relationship. Figure out what you're feeling and share it if it's reasonably good.

Why not share it?