How does one find/get/court an attractive Asian lady?

bluesfan

I'm a white guy in my 30s and I'm not having luck that much with white women online dating and in person. I'm not a bad looking guy also so I want to try something different. I would be open to dating an Asian either a Japanese woman or even Korean in my age range.

Anyway I don't see a lot around me listed by like 80 miles away a lot more attractive ones live in the big city like Tampa. Is there anything Japanese and Korean women look for differently? I find some of them really attractive.

An example of what I like looks wise is the Moranbong band from North Korea. They're young women personally picked by Kim Jong Un to be in the band. They wear cute nurses hats a lot lol. Anyway here is an example of them looks wise.

If one could travel to North Korea I'd flirt with them. Might end up liek Otto though if you tried to.:eek:

They can def' be some of the most beautiful women in the world , literally china dolls, no doubt about that and yes they can def' have a mind of their own too , stronger than western women a lot of them.

l only know because my brother is right into Asian women , not because he's desperate he's 6'1, well off and a damn good lookin guy, he just prefers them.

But at the same time, he's also met the rest too,the ones where that reputation comes from.

He travels Asia, and Japan, China, for work , meets a million women.

You can't generalize. They come in all shapes and forms. But when you do find someone you click with, be a gentleman and treat her like a lady.

People are people. Some have good manners, good values and some have **** for manners and values, they're simply good at hiding them.

Best stick with someone who came here when she was a young adult and has been here for a few years or a decade. Go Japanese. It's a culture that places a lot of emphasis on integrity, honor and honesty. She'll be less likely to cheat on you, treat you like a doormat or be ungrateful.

Edited by Logo
I'm a white guy in my 30s and I'm not having luck that much with white women online dating and in person.

What types of things are you doing to meet woman in person?

If you like the look of a certain ethnicity spend time where they are. If that means you have to spend time in Tampa . . .Tampa here you come.

I am seeing a Malaysian lady at the moment for nearly two months, she is a Doctor, very mild,gentle,quiet, spiritual and warm lady,

the relationship is going to be a slow burner I know, however there is something about her which is drawing me in,

I dont know really yet how things will develop but no doubt she is a really good person,

so I would say you would not go far wrong with a Malaysian although maybe things would move a little too slowly for you!

I know a few Irish men who had difficulty finding women and they hooked up with Filipinos and Thai women- reported to be very loyal women.

I would avoid the Chinese-lol Ive met a few for first dates and never warmed to any of them, they are ruthless in my experience in terms of sussing out a man!!

I have had a few of them in my classes and they are just very precise and exact- not really my types- but then again perhaps that works for you,

no doubt they are highly intelligent and hard working.

I have no experience of Japanese or Koreans-lol.

As to where to specifically meet Asians- I again I do not know but there are plenty of them floating around online dating.

Your near Florida is it- what is it about 2 1/2 hours flight to Mexico City- now that is where I would advise you to go!!

the most beautiful women in the world are in Mexico!!

We are strange men :) I fell in love with Slavic, you are Asian. What does not suit us in our women? I think American women (not all women, some women are good, for example, our mothers :) ) stopped caring for families, they are more concerned with finances and love affairs.

• Like 1

Asian woman are "pay to play" when it comes to men. If you don't have mucho ca$h you can pretty much forget this idea...

• Like 3

Ok so you like their look and find them cute and sexy. You have any idea of what you're getting into in terms of cultural differences and what these girls consider a good dating prospect?

Get yourself on a dating site and give it a try.

• Like 1
salparadise
Asian woman are "pay to play" when it comes to men. If you don't have mucho ca$h you can pretty much forget this idea...

We had a thread sometime back about a guy and his live-in Asian girlfriend having different perspectives on finances. They both had good jobs and made the same salary, but she expected him to pay ALL of their expenses –– rent, utilities, food, travel, entertainment. Literally everything. She sent money to her parents and banked the rest. She had significant savings accumulated, he had none. So in effect he was supporting her and her parents too. He was like WTF - this ain't right! She viewed it as perfectly normal and rational; his obligation based on gender if he wanted to be with her.

It was quite the discussion (sorry, couldn't locate it). She made Western traditionalist women who chip in a little look extremely generous. So yea, if you're looking to acquire a family of dependents...

Edited by salparadise
  • Like 1

I had a Chinese female friend called Wei. She had one criteria for a suitable man and that was a fat wallet. Last time i saw her she was dating an American dude who drove a Hummer and lived in an upscale part of town :laugh:....and she was just an average looking woman (by Asian standards)

• Like 1
mark clemson

Don't stereotype bases on some instances. No doubt this is sometimes, possibly even often true, but I dated an asian woman (late teens, early 20's) and trust me finances were the last thing on her mind.

You don't just want to date Asian. You want to date the equivalent of Asian models, rock stars. That's a little unrealistic.

• Like 2
You don't just want to date Asian. You want to date the equivalent of Asian models, rock stars. That's a little unrealistic.

indeed preraph….if one wants to see some rich Asians go to Canada and stay a few weeks, they literally bought their way into the country.

• Like 1
  • Author
indeed preraph….if one wants to see some rich Asians go to Canada and stay a few weeks, they literally bought their way into the country.

So I'd do better if I lived in Vancouver for example?

So having expectations to get an Asian girl that looks like a Moranbong girl is unrealistic?

Just go find a location in which single Asians congregate. Examples - university clubs, Chinese churches, and Chinese Student Associations. Just like you have to watch out for Caucasian gold-diggers, you have to also watch out for Asian gold-diggers. They won't tell you, because women operate on mostly indirect communication - but you will be able to tell by their actions. A woman who is a homebody and lives in frugal circumstances - she is probably a winner. A woman who owns a nice car and is well groomed almost all the time - she probably has sky high expectations in the "resources and assets" department.

Either way your future date needs to prove to you she's not in it purely for the resources. Just look in the South of the United States - there are tons of women who marry for the resources and divorce when they get bored or can't take on the challenge of life's curveballs. Asian women do the same thing, although you might find less of this rubbish in traditionally brought up (i.e. first or second generation Asian immigrants). Best wishes in your search old chap.

Don't ever let women manipulate your emotions and expect that you contribute your resources in exchange for her appreciation. Reject that woman as soon as she shows herself. Look for the woman who is in the dating game for mutual caring.

• Like 2
  • Author
In my experience, it goes like this. Any attractive Japanese girl? You better have money. If you actually go to Japan, I have heard that the Japanese women there will go out with you but good luck taking them out of Japan.

Now, if you wanna talk about the less prosperous countries like Thailand and the Philippines, you can pretty much clean up there. You can easily find attractive women from those countries that will be all over you and there are groups on Facebook dedicated to setting up single, Western men with Asian females from those countries. You can find them easy enough. Just make sure the girls you are talking to have legit Facebook pages. There are a few scammers but mostly real girls.

What about South Korea? Some of those women are really good looking. Even North Korea has some like the Moranbong Band.:cool:

crispytoast

I used "L + Down, R + C-Right, R + C-Up, L + Right, L + C-Down, R + C-Up, L + Right, R + Down, L + Left, L + R + C-Right" and it worked pretty well.

• Like 2
Go Japanese. It's a culture that places a lot of emphasis on integrity, honor and honesty. She'll be less likely to cheat on you, treat you like a doormat or be ungrateful.

Some Japanese women cheat on their partners, this was true of a number of Japanese women I knew through the 1990s. While it is still true today.

In my experience most of the Japanese women I knew, were fairly Libertine in their sexual mores. Plus they were laissez-faire about infidelity and had no problem with others doing that or themselves.

That said they were concerned about embarrassing their partners, so being discreet was the order of the day. I've known a few Japanese women that have asked me to play with them behind my partners back and in one instance behind their partners back as well.

Having known plenty of Japanese people platonically and in limited instances otherwise. While also having Anglo friends who lived in Japan for many years, including one who still does with his Japanese wife and family (& he didn't have much money when they got together). Plus having also had a long term sexual relationship partner, who did sex work in Japan and who had friends who were mostly Japanese. My understanding is at least in the last few decades, a lot of that integrity and honour is mostly about avoiding embarrassment. While honesty isn't that important a thing to people much at all.

As to the OP, I encourage you, to not buy into the idea that women (including Asian ones) are a monolithic hive mind.

That said it is also worth noting unless your paying. It would be foolish to presume that ineptitude in dating women from your own culture, doesn't also apply with women from other cultures as well.

Japanese cheating survey finds high infidelity rate in Kyoto and one of Tokyo’s neighbors

31% of Japanese women admit to cheating on lover; 6% say they got caught

Likewise lots of other Asian women (just like men) cheat on their partners as well. Sexual infidelity and lust is a human condition not a Western one.

Oh and to add further, as a general thing having been with plenty of women of different nationalities and from different cultures. Including being married to two women of different cultures and ethnicities. Cross cultural relationships, aren't easier than monocultural ones.

Edited by 5x5
  • Like 1

If you want to date Asian because you don't have luck with white women, then I suggest thai or Philippines and forget about Chinese koreans and Japanese. You ain't got no chance with them either.

• Like 1

A woman who is marrying a Western man for his money and lifestyle is almost bound to cheat IMO, as the marriage is not about love, lust and loyalty, it is about practicality. She is playing a role to get what she wants.

If the OP is the "unlucky with the ladies" type she will pick up on that fairly quickly too. Desperate men are easy prey.

Asian women are not unthinking dolls to be picked off the shelf...

• Like 2
Curiousroxy86
I used "L + Down, R + C-Right, R + C-Up, L + Right, L + C-Down, R + C-Up, L + Right, R + Down, L + Left, L + R + C-Right" and it worked pretty well.

If that was sarcastic advice for him to in enter the ultimate gaming cheat code to unlock his beautiful Asian ..then genius :lmao:

If not then ignore my ignorance

• Like 1

And to add to that it also depends on your age range. An Asian woman under 28 will be pressured to find herself an Asian husband. An Asian woman past 28 years old and single is view as old-good and Asian men don't want them and parents are embarassed to have an old-maid for daughter, it's often at that age Asian women will start looking for a foreign husband to save appareances and embarassment. (I've been around Chinese women for 15 years, I heard it all).

• Like 1

By Asian, do you mean those who are foreigners/fresh immigrants, or those who grew up in an Western country?

I’m ethnically East Asian and know many East Asian women. What posters describe in this thread are new to me.

OP: What do you have to offer? Do you have gold for women to dig??

• Like 1
Eternal Sunshine

Most Asian women are all about money. Just have a look around at how many carry designer bags. For the really pretty ones (Korean and Japanese), the price is very high.

Target really poor countries (i.e. Cambodia) and an average American wage will make you appear wealthy.

• Like 1