When to stop giving number to other people

luvflower

Hello love shack. I’ve been dating my guy now for about 2 months. We’re seeing each other about 3-4 times a week and every weekend. We started out as friends and I didn’t expect it to go beyond that. Then I realized he was attracted to me. I became attracted and we eventually went out after a few weeks of him asking.

We’ve shared a decent amount of personal information and have lots in common and even started telling each other we love each other. My question though is when does one stop accepting contact from other people, if at all. I don’t mean actually going out with other men but just exchanging phone numbers etc.? I feel like men may not stop texting/ talking to other women until marriage if even then. Then again, should this be an implicit understanding or explicit? He made it a point to tell me he doesn’t like to share. I responded with “me neither “.

Thoughts?

It's common sense...if you want to invest in someone, you don't go around handing out your number, or keep in contact with prospective suitors...wouldn't you think that's fair? I think that is why people insist on the "exclusivity" talk. That includes setting boundaries. It's a no brainer.