My gf is staring at men's bulges..

Johnriver

So whenever we walk in the streets my gf is alway staring at men's bulges especially when they are wearing sweatpants or shorts and they are seated, weather they are attractive or not. I know its completely normal for girls to peek and be attracted by that but she often goes out of her way to look and I think its completely disrespectful.. I dont even know if she realizes it but I've definitely noticed it. I dont want to talk to her about it but it really bothers me. Like last time there was a guy in sweatpants standing near the entrance of a convenience store and she remained outside while I got in and on my way out I saw her glancing at him and I knew it before even seeing her doing it. Im slightly below average lenght and I know its not necessarily a problem but perhaps she is fantasizing about a bigger one.. What should I do?

Check reviews on penis enlargement devices before you buy, and get one that has a money back guarantee.

• Like 3
The Outlaw

Speak to her about it anyway. Trust me. I doubt she'd hesitate to call you out on it if you were checking out other girls.

• Like 1

Honestly, no, it's not normal for women to crotch-watch. I don't know any that do, though I do know one size queen who looks at feet and fingers. Unless you are in a beach environment or in the front row of a Led Zeppelin concert circa 1968, there shouldn't be anything to see, really.

It's not normal for women to watch crotches. It's not. And it's very rude for anyone to do that, male or female, when with their date.

• Like 6
CautiouslyOptimistic
So what does it mean?

I don't know. Does she make her living as a tailor? Maybe she's checking inseams. I'm a proofreader and I'm always checking grammar.

Or it could be where her eyes naturally fall.

Or maybe she likes penises. Doesn't mean she doesn't like yours, though. :love:

• Like 3
LivingWaterPlease
So what does it mean?

It means she's socially clueless.

Have you noticed other socially inappropriate behaviors? If not, you probably will some time soon.

• Like 1

Ask her. You have a right to know. Say, I've noticed you're crotch watching. Most women don't do that. Why do you do that? And then see what she says, and then tell her you find it embarrassing.

Sounds like a very bad habit, just like a man who can't control himself from ogling women in the street. It's not good.

• Like 1
Veronica73
I know its completely normal for girls to peek and be attracted by that

First of all, as far as I know, that isn’t normal at all. That being said...people are different and are attracted to different things and have weird quirks. But it’s disrespectful. Talk to her about it like preraph said.

RecentChange

I would make sure you are really seeing what you think you are seeing her doing.

I have never stared at crotches. I have never seen any friends stare at crotches. I have never known a woman who discussed staring at crotches. I have never observed a woman stare at a strangers clothed crotch.

In short, this is not normal behavior. Women do not stare at men’s crotchets tge way some men stare at breasts or butts.

Are you sure it wasn’t a “look up and down” - but that she is actually, repeatedly staring at strangers crotches?

• Like 4
mortensorchid

Guys look at women with big boobs and say it's okay because their hormones make them slaves. Women can and do the same, but we tend to be more subtle or slick about it. She's thinking about what the guys on the street look like naked. Is she acting on it? It's okay to look but not touch. Double standards at work.

But if it bothers you, I'd encourage you to ask her not to be so obvious about it.

• Like 4
Lotsgoingon

You gotta say something ... Looks like you're checking out guys' crotches. The looks like is there to acknowledge you can't be sure what she's looking at or why.

You know ... I know this happens with some guys. Some guys just get hooked on checking out you know, the legs of women in shorts ... or women's butts ... and this can be so habitual that they continue that habit even after they start to date someone seriously. The woman has to call them out on it.

I once got called out for this and I know this may sound crazy, but I truly was not aware that I was doing this ... because it was such a non-thinking habit.

Start there. Don't assume she's hunting for "bigger" men and all of that.

How is your sex life? Does she tell you she really enjoys having sex with you?

• Like 2
Guys look at women with big boobs and say it's okay because their hormones make them slaves. Women can and do the same, but we tend to be more subtle or slick about it. She's thinking about what the guys on the street look like naked. Is she acting on it? It's okay to look but not touch. Double standards at work.

I beggggg to differ. there is a difference between guys checking out boobs when they are "hanging out there for everyone to see' and guys staring at womens' breast area when they are fully clothed.

First one, biological. Second, downright creepy.

OP's girlfriend wasnt looking because those guys have their thing hanging out. They are fully clothed. There is nothing to see. Yet she stares at that area, probably imagining things. It's very crass and very creepy. No double standard here.

Is your GF crass in general? Or is she maybe addicted to sex

• Like 1
trippywonderland

Are you sure she's looking? Maybe you're just insecure and exaggerate? I know how it can be when a man is insecure about that area and notices things that aren't happening, reads too much into things acts a bit irrational.

• Like 4
CautiouslyOptimistic
Are you sure she's looking? Maybe you're just insecure and exaggerate? I know how it can be when a man is insecure about that area and notices things that aren't happening, reads too much into things acts a bit irrational.

I agree. Maybe she just stares at people in general. My mom is like this and it's irritating.

• Like 1
stillafool

Men also stare at butts that are fully clothed. I've looked at men's crotches too when the bulge is obvious. This is a double standard that is accepted by men but not women. That said, she shouldn't do it in front of you as it's very disrespectful.

• Like 4
CautiouslyOptimistic
CO, maybe your mum really is looking at bulges

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I highly doubt it. We were recently discussing whether or not to see a certain play and she said, "Well, I don't know....do you think it will have a lot of the F word in it?" :lmao::rolleyes:

• Like 2
thefooloftheyear

I know some women tend to stare at guys bodies, but it's usually shoulders/neck, and arms....and asses...:laugh:

I agree with the other posters...She could just be one of those strange type of people that fixate on others...

TFY

• Like 1

Unlike gay men, straight women don’t get turned on just looking at a man’s junk.

• Like 4
CautiouslyOptimistic
Unlike gay men, straight women don’t get turned on just looking at a man’s junk.

It's called "junk" for a reason ;). :p:lmao:

• Like 4
It's called "junk" for a reason ;). :p:lmao:

In fact, it’s quite disgusting looking at the junk of a guy you have no attraction for.

• Like 4