Don’t trust her intentions

I’m in a bowling league and this girl is on another team. I was still with my ex until shortly after New Years so I couldn’t do anything from September until January.

The second half of the season, her boyfriend replaces her sister since she’s pregnant. He looks miserable and clearly doesn’t want to be there. He averages maybe slightly over 100. I’m the best bowler in the league at 230.

We bowl her team in February. Boyfriend doesn’t show. She’s hanging all over me to the point my teammates even commented on it. Since then every time we bowl them or next to them, the boyfriend doesn’t show. 3x now.

Couple of weeks ago, I’m going to my pair and they’re walking in. She immediately looks at the ground and he couldn’t get past me fast enough.

Is she attention whoring or is she trying to monkey branch and too much of a coward to leave him? I don’t want to be dragged into something because she’s not happy with her man.

Is she attention whoring or is she trying to monkey branch and too much of a coward to leave him? I don’t want to be dragged into something because she’s not happy with her man.

Yes--she is completely monkey-branching and a/w-ing.

Do you want this to continue? Then just sit back and enjoy it.

If you don't, then next time she tries that with you, snap a selfie of it and tell her that you're going to send it to her boyfriend because you don't appreciate her attempting to use you to disrespect him in his absence.

This should tell you everything you need to know about how she would act with you when your back is turned. I"m surprised no one on her team hasn't snapped pics of it already.

While your bowling score is admirable, it means diddly if her boyfriend and some of his boys decide to walk up on you. If you don't want no mess, don't start no mess--put space between you and her, even if you have to get rude about it.

Edited by kendahke

Until you learn that the BF is no longer the BF, you need to leave her be. You are right that at present she is not available & her motives are anything but pure

to add: no, she's not about leaving her boyfriend because if she was, she'd do it without involving hanging all over you. She's just wanting attention from other men behind his back--that's probably how she rolls.

• Like 1
Is she attention whoring because she’s not happy with her man?

Yes and I bet money on it she most likely wouldn't be happy with any man including you.

• Like 2