I have terrible problems with keeping men.

xoLovelyDreamerox

xoLovelyDreamerox

My only relationship was high school. Ever since it lasts about two weeks. Cause I get frustrated & leave. The one before the last one was just of me keeping contacting & back and forth head trauma. Now Im on my last one who I got so angry and jealous with that I called none stop to the point he changed his number. I don't know what to do. I am still really crazy about this last guy. I tried to get him to apologize & I didn't answer the phone when he called. So he got pissed & finally cut me out & changed his number. I don't know what to even do. I told him everything. My past relationship. Everything. Then I was having problems with rent & I had to move out of state. But what I said to him was I was leaving cause I was tired of ppl in my home state. Then I said to him hes just a stepping stone to someone better. Now Im out here & I got no way to talk to him. But his words were just as bad. So now Im here & at my sisters & very depressed. I don't want to find another man again. Ive cause so much emotional mess since he left. I want to talk to him. I don't know what to even do. Its been 5 months. I am so upset.

You need to take a step back & calm down. A good relationship takes months to build, if not years & it must be done SLOWLY.

Check your expectations. When you 1st meet somebody you go on a date. You perhaps see the person 1-2 times per week for the 1st several months. You talk 3-4 times per week for 20 minutes tops. In the modern era, maybe a daily good morning or good night text but that's it.

You maintain the mystery. Do not overshare. You tell people superficial stuff. It's like the layers of an onion, you peel back slowly, one at time gradually. No jumping in with both feet.

You will better served when you learn patience & boundaries.

stillafool

If he's changed his number and hasn't contacted you to make up in 5 months it's completely over. Maybe you need to be without a man so you can get yourself together. Find a job and your own apartment. Get yourself together first before you get involved with another man.

This is just me but you sound like a hyper/anxious person. Not only does this effect your ability to have a nice stable relationship, but it's also affecting you life in general. You get frustrated easily? You get pushy when you are in a panicked state? Instead of getting your life sorted out, you are obsessively focused on this guy for blocking you. IMO he's the least of your worries. it would be more beneficial to focus your energy on getting your like back in order. Your issue is that you can't see the bigger picture. If possible seek out some therapy or a life coach to gain a better perspective of what habits/behaviors you can change. Self improvement books can be a low cost helpful start.

• Like 2

Oh wow. You sound like you are a mess right now. I know it is hard but you need to be single for a while to get this Trainwreck under control

• Like 1