Ex’s behaviour makes me question her feelings?

Juggernut23

Juggernut23

Hellooo everyone.

I’ll try to keep this short and sweet. Dated a girl for about 8 months, broke off about two years ago. She rebounded about a week after the break up and texted me non stop, so at the time it was obvious she wasn’t over it. She is no longer with that person, started dating someone new. We kept in touch after the break up, but our convos would always end in fights/blocking each other. I haven’t talked to her in about 8 months.

Now the REALLY weird thing is this..I had a female friend that she absolutely despised. To the point where every time I would hang out with her (even in a group) she would ignore me for days. So healthy right. This female friend is a hair stylist. 6 months ago, my ex messaged this friend in Instagram asking if she can book a hair appointment with her?? My friend never responded because she’s not a fan of my ex. So my ex SHOWS up to my friends salon to get hair done a few days later..

My friend recently switched salons. So a few days ago my ex shows up to her NEW location with her boy toy to get her hair done. Funny thing is, my friend knows the guy cause they went to high school together.

I have no intention of reaching out to my ex in any way. Just trying to decipher this behaviour? Thoughts?

FYI We have no active mutual friends since I got a job and moved cities right after the break up..so this could just be an attempt to stay relevant/get attention

***PS I find some people here like to give life lessons..you shouldn’t care blah blah. Just answers about the behaviour itself would be nice, don’t care for life lessons :laugh: **

Edited by Juggernut23

Sorry Juggernut, your exes behaviour in respect to the hairdresser is inexplicable. Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Very stalkery behaviour.

She wants you to know he's got a new BF.

Sounds immature and not relationship material

Keep her on block

• Like 1

Her behavior is odd. She may want you to know she has a new BF. She may be trying to rub her relationship in your friend's face or some how laud it over the stylist that the stylist is beneath her because she is paying for the stylist's services.

Regardless of your EX's motives, why do you care?