LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I have Aspergerís and hate being single any hope?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2019, 10:03 PM   #16
Established Member

dude, I really can't give you any advice except maybe you can find another person with aspergers to date

- The Eagles
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 10:53 AM   #17
Established Member

You passed the opportunity to be a pilot?? Dude, women love men in a uniform, and pilots...it would have been a win win.

Gary Numan is an aspie,...he's also a pilot. In his younger years he had np getting laid.
He explained in his book how he practiced in a mirror, poses(body language) and facial expressions to prepare himself for the public image he wanted to portray.

BTW rejection is part of dating. Women are not going to spend a few mins. telling you where you went wrong or why they didn't find you attractive. YOU have to figure that out for yourself. If it's not working for you, make some changes in your appearance, and your approach with a dating coach helping you.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.

Last edited by smackie9; 15th April 2019 at 10:56 AM..
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2019, 12:29 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post

BTW rejection is part of dating. Women are not going to spend a few mins. telling you where you went wrong or why they didn't find you attractive. YOU have to figure that out for yourself. If it's not working for you, make some changes in your appearance, and your approach with a dating coach helping you.
I’ve read stories of people in the military getting cheated on while serving. I’m not taking risk of the ultimate heartbreak scenario which is being 5000 miles in the Pacific Ocean, getting a call from my SO or friend saying that she’s pregnant with another man’s baby.

How can I figure out why I’ve been rejected? I’m serious, THIS IS ROCKET SCIENCE to me. Laugh all you want but I can’t change things if I don’t know what the problem is.

The only thing I’ve worked on is what to say if a woman on a date asks why I’ve been single so long. Simple: “It was God’s time, not mine.”
DrasticMeasurements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2019, 1:12 AM   #19
Established Member

Learn to communicate that includes listening as well as talking.

Read up on it.

The other thing is make sure your wardrobe is up to par. Clothes make the man. You don't have to break the bank. Watch for sakes etc. have a sales clerk help you if you don't know how to mix and match.

Get a good haircut. Buy some decent cologne (don't use too much)

Attraction is part of the battle
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2019, 1:13 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrasticMeasurements View Post
The only thing Iíve worked on is what to say if a woman on a date asks why Iíve been single so long. Simple: ďIt was Godís time, not mine.Ē
A better line would be "I just haven't found the right fit yet" no big deal
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2019, 12:21 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrasticMeasurements View Post
I’ve read stories of people in the military getting cheated on while serving. I’m not taking risk of the ultimate heartbreak scenario which is being 5000 miles in the Pacific Ocean, getting a call from my SO or friend saying that she’s pregnant with another man’s baby.

How can I figure out why I’ve been rejected? I’m serious, THIS IS ROCKET SCIENCE to me. Laugh all you want but I can’t change things if I don’t know what the problem is.

The only thing I’ve worked on is what to say if a woman on a date asks why I’ve been single so long. Simple: “It was God’s time, not mine.”
I know where you are coming from with your "issues" but ...

senario 1 is "worst case-ism" to the max. You let something that might have could have maybe happened in a TV show or to some random guy you know but not 99% of the population impact what could have been a great decision.

Your line needs work and I would just say, "I haven't met her yet." Jesus never said anything about God setting you up with the right woman. I don't think so at least. But the Bible did say prayers without action don't work (faith without works is dead). Or something like that.

Last edited by rightondude; 18th April 2019 at 12:24 PM..
rightondude is offline   Reply With Quote