Ideas for First 10 Dates?

Can you share ideas for fun dates? Maybe, the first 10 dates?

The first date is a given, people want to get to know each other so sitting down somewhere, face to face, is important.

What about date 2, 3 etc?

todreaminblue

something natural.... a picnic in the park and feeding ducks

movie and a walk and ice cream after

a car trip to a beach ...with food...:0)...fruit and cheese....

a car trip to a favourite place....

an art gallery

a museum,

places of interest where you live.....

a cruise on a river

a weekend market with food then a lunch cooking together what good food you found to buy and just one on one time after with a funny board game

a poetry night..:0) ok maybe not for everyone

kareoke maybe

a mountain lookout or a beautiful valley creek to explore

anywhere in the great outdoors loving the earth you live on with someone who cares beside you is a great date......in my opinion

maybe im boring in what i write for dates.they are basically cheap and simple.......but i feel simplistic dates allow for a better bond ....uncomplicated good times..more chance to actually talk.....to get to know the person you are with rather than worry about what to do..but yeah i guess i am a pretty boring person with simple ideas....deb

Simple Logic

Not necessarily in the proper order:

A local concert

A amusement park

A comedy club

Putt putt golf

Dancing

A lake, beach, boating, jet skiing, river canoeing

Wine tasting

Baseball game, majors or Class A

A nature hike

Picnic / fishing

• Like 1

It depends on the person you are dating. As each date happens you find out with they like, what they are into, and what they don't like. Then you plan accordingly. Some people like the outdoors so you plan hikes, or ride a bike around a park, etc. If they are homebodies, then you plan movie nights, home cooked meals, or a board game night. If they like music, you take them out to small clubs to see bands, etc.

• Like 1

There's so many options now. Just for a laugh, when I was growing up in the suburbs, first date was usually Dairy Queen or Sonic and usually happened from people cruising around in their cars gathering at those places or someone giving someone a ride home from school. Then the more advanced dates might go to a drive-in movie (You people are missing out - this was the perfect date location), but mostly they went parking on a lonely road, which might include driving around a lake.

Edited by preraph
  • Like 2
  • Author
What's the weather like where you live?

It's milder now, like outdoor weather during the day. A long sleeve shirt and a jacket are enough during the day. Got april showers though.

CautiouslyOptimistic
It's milder now, like outdoor weather during the day. A long sleeve shirt and a jacket are enough during the day. Got april showers though.

Then there should be plenty of outdoor activities to do. Look up restaurants that have outdoor seating, or Google local arboretums for a nice stroll and conversation (followed by dinner).

emeraldgreen

10 dates to know someone sounds a drag on time and money. If you connect over a few great dates, you'll find a rhythm and interest that leads both of you rather than applying a template to each person.

CautiouslyOptimistic
go shopping together, women always love that

I'm a woman and I hate shopping!

Axe throwing. It's fun. It's challenging--not as easy as it looks. See if they've got a room in your town.