Could any females read this?

lcatty425

I'm a guy and I'm in college. I've always had a romantic fascination with Asian women. I have a friend who is an international student from Korea. She's Asian and I think she's attractive. Even though we're just friends, I might ask her out in the future. I met her because we were both taking the same science classes. And when I first met her, I noticed she always wore those jeans that come up to the hips instead of the belly button, which were popular in the 2000s and early 2010s. But I didn't think much of this because I'm not interested in fashion, and I don't know much about women's fashion.

But this semester, we're taking a class that requires weekly labs. One of the labs was just a review session for an upcoming exam. So we weren't wearing lab coats. We were sitting down and that's when I noticed her underwear was sticking out the back of her jeans. This little peek really turned me on. But then I started thinking more about fashion, and I noticed her panties do show sometimes. It's just a little bit, but it makes me excited.

But on the other hand, I think she should know about this and I should tell her. So if you're a woman reading this, do you think she's aware of this or does she have no idea. Would she be embarrassed? Or is it not a big deal and no one cares? Like if a guy's boxers are showing, no one cares at all. And could it affect the outcome of asking her out?

introverted1

Low rise jeans are still in fashion, even though high-rise has made a come-back.

I don't think you need to tell her that you can see her underwear unless you are already friends, which it sounds like is not the case.

Lotsgoingon

People know when they're underwear are showing. People know what they're doing with low-rise jeans.

Don't make such a big deal of her underpants showing ... happens in modern life ... no big deal.

• Like 2

Go on a panty raid to curve your appetite.

Say nothing to her. And why are you holding off on asking her out? Just do it.

i don't like seeing anyone's underwear peeking out, men or women. It looks slovenly. But I'm quite sure she knows it's peeking out and you can probably look forward to her getting a tattoo in that area in the future. In the 80s, girls used to wear thongs that had strings all the way up to the waist so men could tell they were wearing a thong. Classy.

• Like 2
i don't like seeing anyone's underwear peeking out, men or women. It looks slovenly. But I'm quite sure she knows it's peeking out and you can probably look forward to her getting a tattoo in that area in the future. In the 80s, girls used to wear thongs that had strings all the way up to the waist so men could tell they were wearing a thong. Classy.

It's called a whale tail. I recall those when hipster jeans came out in the late 90's. Then tramp stamps came along in 2004.

• Like 2

She knows. Don't mention it.

If you end up going out after you have been sleeping together for a while you can mention it when you see it by telling her how horny it makes you then acting on that.

The peeking underwear is a certain look. It's a fashion trend among some young women. If you mention it, you'll appear kind of square.

OnlyHonesty

We were sitting down and that's when I noticed her underwear was sticking out the back of her jeans.

But on the other hand, I think she should know about this and I should tell her.

This sounds like you're falling into that nice guy territory. Don't be naive, she knows full well her underwear is showing. You'd also come of as creepy, perverse, and could place all of your studies at risk from a sexual harassment allegation.

Use your head. I suggest you learn some self control and think more. Don't make the mistake of thinking that girl is innocent either. You don't think she parades in front of multiple angle mirrors before wearing an outfit?

You think she wouldn't have noticed her undies showing at some point? Think about it.

• Like 1

I am Asian and I can say with certainty, if you like her, ask her out. The Asians are not as different from the Americans as you think they are :cool:

If I had to guess, I'd think he's idealized that she is this innocent girl who is inexperienced because that would make him feel more secure asking her out. But she's not innocent, and there's nothing wrong with that, but she's not, so time to realize you may be just hoping she's different than she is. Still, if you want to ask her out, every day you put it off puts you more firmly in the friendzone. Women aren't attracted to fear.

• Author

So people have told me that she knows this is happening. And I agree that she might know this.

But I remember how in high school, I was sitting behind a girl whose underwear was showing. Her hand reached back and felt her skin showing, so she pulled down her shirt. She thought she was just covering her skin, without realizing what else she was covering.

So in this case, are you sure she's purposely showing off for me or someone else?

Some women just like to dress whatever they feel like and will look down upon men for commenting on their fashion (but appreciate comments from other women). You'll just have to ask her out if you really want to know her. No use wondering what she is thinking on Loveshack - go find out what she is thinking.

• Like 1

So in this case, are you sure she's purposely showing off for me or someone else?

She is purposely showing off for every guy around.

Here I am, I am available, come and get it, basically...

If she was a chimp she would be presenting her swollen bottom to all the males...

The same thing.

• Like 1

^ Well, that was romantic :lmao:

But it's true. This is not about you. She's showing herself off to all the guys. Remember: Just because you find something sexy doesn't mean it was aimed at you. If that were true, all guys would think that just because a woman has boobs, that means they're interested in them.

• Like 1