Worst guy ever?

Beauty123

Hooked up with this guy a few times...

Now found out:

He has a live-in girlfriend and kids

He works away during the week, so he gets away with hookingg up and not getting found out

He chases everything female.

Took me to a strip club?

Went to the bathroom at a bar and came back to find him trying to hook up with someone else

Wanted me to give him a bj in the back seat of a car while our friends were in the front seats..

What is it with these guys ��

Edited by Beauty123
Spelling
Mrs._December

Now found out:

He has a live-in girlfriend and kids

He works away during the week, so he gets away with hookingg up and not getting found out

He chases everything female.

Took me to a strip club?

Went to the bathroom at a bar and came back to find him trying to hook up with someone else

Wanted me to give him a bj in the back seat of a car while our friends were in the front seats..

What is it with these guys ��

If I'm being honest, it's women who are willing to 'hook up a few times' with these losers before getting to know them, which is what you did. I'm sure he didn't do all the nasty things in your list the last night you were with him, but likely pulled all this crap right from the get go. So the red flags were flapping all over the place and you kept ignoring them - that's how these losers get away with it.

I'm getting the impression that he's the one who moved on and not you.

• Like 3

Once would have been enough for me. I wouldn't have gone back for more...

TheFinalWord

I think you need to look at your own reflection.

Why are you hooking up with guys you barely know? If you did know this and allowed yourself to get attached anyway, you really need take some time to figure out why.

Yeah, there are a lot worse. But congratulations for getting involved with a guy who ranks so highly on the loser scale. He's still an Olympian even if he didn't win a medal.