These Scenarios

ZA Dater

Girl 1:

"I have recently come out a long term relationship, I am looking for people to hang around with, go on adventures with and who knows".

Not sure what that really means but anyway we are chatting. The conversation isn't flowing and it doesn't seem there is much of anything going on, she looks great so I would say she is attractive. I however am the worlds least adventurous person.

I suppose I best just pass on this.

Girl 2

Apparently has two degrees, dry conversation, very little going on and any conversation is like extracting water from a rock. Average looking.

Girl 3

Graphic designer, Swiss born, seems interesting, again very little to talk about so not going anywhere. Average looking and no real connection.

I suppose its a stupid question but do I just let these all go?

What would you do?

• Author
I would ask them out I suppose, not trying to have an “interesting” text convo.

Girl 1: Doesn't want a date, she wants an adventure whatever that is supposed to mean

Girl 2: Doesn't really interest me.

Girl 3: Doesn't really interest me.

Do I try take 2 and 3 out anyway and see but seeing as its almost impossible to communicate with them I don't expect a date would be much better.

MaleIntuition

Girl 1; it means she is looking for a rebound and nothing serious.

Text conversation doesn’t translate well to real life; ask them out and see what happens. Or don’t.

Don't be so quick to judge. Not everyone is text savvy or likes to type paragraphs and essays about themselves. I don't even get how you can determine whether there's a connection or not without even meeting them in person.

SO yes.. I'd say take them out on a date and see how it goes from there.

Girl 1 - not looking for anyone to date, just looking for a good time.

The other two, give them a chance if you want. Neither sound like your “dream girl” but your standards are usually a little unrealistic. See what happens...

littleblackheart

So you're talking to 3 girls at the same time? Not too shabby, OP!

I would say only ask any of them on a date if you can muster a modicum of enthusiasm about the whole thing, not like it's a chore.

Girl 1: Doesn't want a date, she wants an adventure whatever that is supposed to mean

it means she is looking for a guy with a large "package" :laugh:

Interstellar

Yes, don’t be too quick to judge.

Take them out on coffee dates, and see if there’s any chemistry.

• Author
it means she is looking for a guy with a large "package" :laugh:

Girl 1 is the most appealing but the most evasive chat wise, she is a horse riding instructor and a part time property developer. She spent more time trying to get me to invest in her development than she did telling me about herself.

Then again she does have a pretty face so even logical me becomes illogical when confronted with a pretty face.

I keep asking myself though "what is the point of this", when I ask this question my enthusiasm seems to wane somewhat.

• Author
Girl 1 - not looking for anyone to date, just looking for a good time.

The other two, give them a chance if you want. Neither sound like your “dream girl” but your standards are usually a little unrealistic. See what happens...

I always read your responses very carefully. Do you think Girl 1 is best not pursued?

The problem really is none of these three I feel I could "work" with them. One thing I learnt this year with the yogi was that I need that sort of lively person to make me a bit more outgoing.