LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

This guy I had a crush on is bisexual, can we still be friends?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th March 2019, 12:30 AM   #1

This guy I had a crush on is bisexual, can we still be friends?

I discovered that this guy in school I had this huge crush on is into guys as well. It stings obviously. Due to personal beliefs I cannot date someone in this situation, and I contemplate whether it's possible to be a good platonic friend with this person after my feelings dissipates. After all, we do have a connection, and we actually could be good for each other in our career path. I guess like does anyone have experience whether it's doable and how to control the emotional past like in fact the crush did happen.
deesw8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2019, 4:28 AM   #2
Established Member

If him being bisexual is a problem for you and it "stings" somehow, (even though it has nothing to do with you) you probably shouldn't be friends.
Erik30 is offline   Reply With Quote