Woman I'm seeing calls and texts daily; high interest?

dateme

I'm seeing a few women. Nothing serious yet. One seems to like me a lot. She calls and texts everyday. Not sure if that means she wants to take it further. The others like me but I feel maybe they just want to keep it like it is. Help.

Is this one chick calling and texting a lot a problem? Do you not want to get to know her? Are you attracted to/interested in her? You don't sound interested in her.

• Author
Is this one chick calling and texting a lot a problem? Do you not want to get to know her? Are you attracted to/interested in her? You don't sound interested in her.

I do. But I just don't know her level of interest. Hard to tell these days.

I do. But I just don't know her level of interest. Hard to tell these days.

pay no attention to what she says: pay attention to how she acts. Does she act like she's interested? Do the others show interest on the same level?

I would continue getting to know her and making it obvious that you are interested in her. Until you take it out of the realm of "nothing serious", don't expect her to act in a serious manner.

• Like 1

You can't go by texts. Some people are idle and text everyone just to pass the time. Annoying. Just keep asking out and judge by her actions.

• Author
So she's texting but not flirting? Or you can't tell..

If you like her, your job is to ask her out.

She's doing both. But can't tell.

• Author
So you think you are friends zoned?

Just not sure how much she likes me. I know she does but not sure if it's an awful lot.

Just not sure how much she likes me. I know she does but not sure if it's an awful lot.

Then it's time to open your mouth and ask a question. That's the only way you're going to definitively know. No one else can speak for her.

• Like 1

her ACTIONS will reveal how much she likes you, keep your eyes and ears peeled