LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Pattern change - is it time to panic?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2019, 12:19 PM   #46
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousroxy86 View Post
I find it laughable that texts emails is suppose to replace phone calls and is considered effort. . its her boyfriend not a penpal people
If his schedule makes it impossible for him to call her, what is he suppose to do? He’s trying to compensate by writing to her more often. My ex boyfriend was working nights and me days, we would see each other in the morning for like 5 minutes everyday, that’s it. When I was available to talk to him, he was sleeping and vice versa. If it was not for us living together, I would have been in her situation. So I understand the situation perfectly and I don’t really think it’s something to worry about if he’s doing his best to be in contact with her.
But that’s my take on it.
SophieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 12:24 PM   #47
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieG View Post
If his schedule makes it impossible for him to call her, what is he suppose to do?
thats if its truly impossible to call her
Curiousroxy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 5:28 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousroxy86 View Post
thats if its truly impossible to call her
Exactly...

Guys he CAN call me if he wants to... His work schedule is weird- when he’s there, nobody else is in the office. Yes he has work to do but 5-10 min is not going to disturb anyone’s schedule. He CHOSE not to call me, that’s why the first opinions reflected a concern...

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 13th March 2019 at 8:41 PM.. Reason: formatting
One2Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 5:29 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneL View Post
Itís not just the good etiquette on the train, but thereís privacy concern as well.
Well thatís a bit offensive if he was just using me as living podcast, hope itís not the case....
One2Three is offline   Reply With Quote