whats this girls deal ?

hercules22

this girl ghosted me after agreeing to a 2nd date and now it been like one year she randomly added me on social media no idea how she found me never knew my last name , i accepted and straight up said what she done really annoyed me i didn't think i would hear from her again .

she was saying her ghosting me wasn't intentional and she enjoyed my company i just find it all weird when it been such a long time so we have been messaging each other again seeing what new with each other and other things. after 4 days of back and forth texts, i left a message asking what her intentions were if she wanted to possibly reconnect now i haven't heard from her in like a day in half she always texts slow that hasn't changed about her but sometimes when she takes this long just make me annoyed especially after she ghosted me in the past it like she playing games again?

Who knows and you shouldn't even care. Stay NC with anyone that has ghosted on you. Block delete, ignore, forget, move on.

• Like 1
  • Author

i thought about that the first time she appeared never had a ghoster comeback so this one surprised me

dude, she is messing with your head and looking for attention. go into total NC and look for other girls

• Like 1

There are no games. She does not want to reconnect in a meaningful way. Your name has probably popped up from somewhere and she thought that casual contact would be OK

• Like 1

She's lacking male attention for her ego, she figures you are a good candidate

to use. Delete and ignore this woman...

These people are just straight up users never give them the time of day

Don't message her, just delete yourself and all means of communication with her...

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Delete her, OP.

She didn't add you for the reasons you might have hoped. There is no point keeping in touch with someone who doesn't actually give a crap about you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Who dates anyone without knowing their last name?

i met her on tinder lol she never asked i didn't even know hers i did ask for her social media before she didnt feel comfortable at the time so i didn't push it

when she dropped off the face of the earth i deleted her number no idea if she kept mine

never crossed my mind all the times we talked i was just trying to get to know her i dont think i ask anyone for there last name usually if i connect with someone i know it from there social media if they add me at the time or if i add them lol

Mrs._December

I have one simple rule I follow in life - everyone has ONE chance to disrespect me.

She already had her chance and she ran with it and disrespected you.

And now she's sniffing around out of the blue, possibly because she doesn't have any other guys at the moment orbiting her and giving her attention. Don't waste your time on her.

• Like 3

She may have gone back to her ex or her other option came through and dated them for a year. That didn't work out so now she's back on the market calling up old dates to see what sticks. Again she found a better option and off she goes.

Lotsgoingon

Dude, she's flakey ... unreliable.

That's all the information you need ... Now if you want to pursue drama and pursuit flakiness, go for it. Otherwise, there is nothing her to indicate she's interested or worthy of your interest.