LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Too hot to trot. True story.

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree31Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2019, 7:28 PM   #46
Established Member

Nuh-no. But I like your imagination, delusionary as it may be.
Old 13th March 2019, 7:29 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
You want an answer to the simple question "are you too hot to trot?"

Too hot to trot means that you quickly ask women out, that you can't wait to get going. The phrase relates to a racing horse who's trying to burst out of it's stall on the starting line. However you hold back, you are unsure of yourself.

So no. You don't fit the description of hot to trot
Hmm, bit literal, but thanks for your honesty. I meant it in a more general sense. But thanks.
Old 13th March 2019, 7:34 PM   #48

That's cool, honesty is good.
Old 13th March 2019, 7:37 PM   #49
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalebone View Post
Hmm, bit literal, but thanks for your honesty. I meant it in a more general sense. But thanks.
There is no general sense. You're either straight off the mark with women or you're not.
Old 13th March 2019, 8:09 PM   #50

I think you're just upset with me now.
Old 13th March 2019, 8:22 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispytoast View Post
You look like a modern day Sean Connery with a little bit of David Koechner mixed in. I don't know how any woman (or man for that matter) could resist you.

Thanks, Seaney babes! Really! My mum loves him. Made my day. But you are in a minority, 3 to 1 against so far. Not looking good for the old, but oddly attractive to blind women type guy.

This is going to kill the thread. But no, no, no. I will keep posting my strange but true stories. Its fun

In the meantime here's me channeling Mapelthorpe. Taken just now

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 13th March 2019 at 8:40 PM.. Reason: removed photo link
Old 13th March 2019, 8:25 PM   #52

I call it "Old guy with a lampshade on his head."
Old 13th March 2019, 8:26 PM   #53

G'night everybody.
Old 13th March 2019, 8:36 PM   #54
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Since most people know we don't do the "rate my looks" threads here on Loveshack I hope everyone got a good look while they could.

Thanks for restraining yourself ladies!
Closed Thread