Confliction

WonderKid

I moved to Dallas and I decided to keep my dating profile up on POF just to see if I could meet someone new. I saw this profile of a woman. The first thing that struct me was that she's 6'0" tall. I love tall women. And her profile was descriptive, not like the "just ask" ones. So I shot her a message. But then, at the end of her long reply she told me she was TG!

I was perturbed. I looked back over her pics and I couldn't tell a masculine feature until I looked very closely. I know women with a squared jaw and square shoulders so I wasn't one to judge. She understood that if I didnt want to be friends (which was all she was looking for) she understands. I told her I'm cool, I have many friends who are gay and such. I don't judge or anything as long as you are respectful.

I have a best friend for 25yrs that is bisexual. I'm not attracted to him not in one way. But when me and this lady snapchatted, we were on video and I seen her body. No matter how I played in my head that it was a guy, I still got an erection. It is very confusing. I've actually met other TG before but they weren't as accurate as her. I have a very open minded brain. We probably would never meet becsuse of certain circumstances, but I am scared to meet her because I feel if I ever do, she know exactly what to do and I'd be right in.

She's made it evident on multiple times that she finds me attractive and what she'd do to me.

Pretty sure I'm not the only person who went through something like this. I'm 29 yrs old and never thought I'd experience something like that in this lifetime.

Mrs._December

Look for the Adams Apple, my friend.

Has this person had reassignment surgery or does he still have male genitalia? If it's the latter, you're talking to a man no matter how much you call him a 'she.'

Just sayin'.

• Author

I seen the Adam's Apple. Where I live at there are actually many TGs around. More than I seen back home. I only call her she out of respect. But yes that doesn't change that she's a guy.

There's no shame in being attracted to a transgendered woman. there are some that I swear are more attractive than any cis gendered woman I've dated. And there's also nothing wrong with being weirded out by it. so the best advice I can give you is to just go with whatever your instincts are. and usually don't lead you wrong unless your instincts cause you to hate yourself, which in that culture will sometimes turn to violence. Accept yourself for whatever it is that you like, obviously within reason, and accept other people for who they are and who they present to you and it's unlikely that you will go wrong

• Like 1
  • Author
There's no shame in being attracted to a transgendered woman. there are some that I swear are more attractive than any cis gendered woman I've dated. And there's also nothing wrong with being weirded out by it. so the best advice I can give you is to just go with whatever your instincts are. and usually don't lead you wrong unless your instincts cause you to hate yourself, which in that culture will sometimes turn to violence. Accept yourself for whatever it is that you like, obviously within reason, and accept other people for who they are and who they present to you and it's unlikely that you will go wrong

Definitely weirded out by it. When she talked about guys she been with, majority of them were always straight guys.

• Author
Does she want friends with benefits?

Well she told me for certain that she's not looking for a RS because her life isn't ready for it now. So most likely she's looking for a FWB. But I'm pretty sure of she found a really good guy she'd be in a RS with him

Well, just so you know, when a woman is telling you exactly what she'd like to do with you, it is probably not a woman, unless it is a sex worker. Just saying. Don't start falling for only women who start being aggressively sexy with you or you'll end up with a catfish for sure. Because most women just don't come out of the box like that.

You're open minded about gayness, bisexuality, TG. That's great. Aside from the sexual component of your talking with this person, is there anything else you have in common? Is there any basis for a friendship? Do you both love sports or music or something? Do you connect intellectually or just sexually? Because it is what it is: If you are only connecting sexually, then that's what's going down. She says she'd be happy to be friends. That doesn't jive with her telling you what all she'd like to do to you. She just said that because she is used to having to back down once people find out she's TG.

Are you only interested in sex? If you two get together, is it just going to be a hookup? Or can you go on a date and get to know each other and see if you have anything in common? You might at least make a new friend.

• Like 1

I thought there was a TG field at dating apps but maybe I'm mistaken. Did she put she is a female? I think that's a little disingenuous - she could at least mention she's TG in her profile so those who contact her know what they're up to. That being said, tons of men are specifically into TG women. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you decide to do.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well, just so you know, when a woman is telling you exactly what she'd like to do with you, it is probably not a woman, unless it is a sex worker. Just saying. Don't start falling for only women who start being aggressively sexy with you or you'll end up with a catfish for sure. Because most women just don't come out of the box like that.

You're open minded about gayness, bisexuality, TG. That's great. Aside from the sexual component of your talking with this person, is there anything else you have in common? Is there any basis for a friendship? Do you both love sports or music or something? Do you connect intellectually or just sexually? Because it is what it is: If you are only connecting sexually, then that's what's going down. She says she'd be happy to be friends. That doesn't jive with her telling you what all she'd like to do to you. She just said that because she is used to having to back down once people find out she's TG.

Are you only interested in sex? If you two get together, is it just going to be a hookup? Or can you go on a date and get to know each other and see if you have anything in common? You might at least make a new friend.

I actually don't mind being her friend at all. We have some small things in common. I can say me looking at her is from a sexual standpoint. I was just weirded out by being sexually attracted to her knowing that she's a guy. And if I were to ever go with her I know it wouldnt be very genuine at all. Wouldn't want to play with someone's feelings like that. I do enjoy talking to her.

She stated that she was a TG the first reply she gave me. That was before she told me what she'd like to do with me, etc. If she would've done that before I knew, I eventually would've been suspicious about her being a TG or working girl.

Well, I totally understand how you feel about it. It's one of those temptation things but that you are fairly certain you couldn't get serious, and you have the empathy to not want to lead her on. So you should just basically tell her that and see if she wants to explore just a friendship or would rather just move on. It's so very hard for TGs to find a romantic relationship, a real one. So you'd be the kind one to just tell her you think she's hot but it's not for you romantically and then ask if she even wants just a friendship. She may not. I mean, there's where I lose any insight, because most men would probably say "No thanks," because they are focused on sex. But I know I've been friends with gender benders and they appreciate having a well rounded group of friends, or at least used to. Not sure anymore.

Just be honest with her and I'm glad you are a good person about the whole thing. TGs have it really tough out there.

If you agree to meet up with her you will probably have sex, so just be honest with yourself about that. You are consenting adults, you are free to choose what to do. Just make sure that your being weirded out is just an initial reaction and not something that will continue to be a problem for you.

Is he really a TG woman or a cross dresser?

A TG woman would have sex reassignment surgery and I find it suspicious he is boasting about the 'straight' men he slept with.

Saying you are TG is a good way to ease these 'straight' men into sex. Fact is, lot men like to **** a woman with a penis

If your into that, go for it.