Just came home from a good first date

Tagalz

Hey!

So finally a girl wanted to go on a date. As in my previous thread I had a hard time finding girls to go out with. And many of you gave me advice not to give up and that it takes time.

Well this story is creepy to begin with.

I was just checking patrick's profile to see any updates and I stumble upon a girl that me and her had a lot of common friends so I added her thinking we might as well get along well since we have the same type of friend.

She started asking me who I was and from there we just started talking.

We went for a coffee first and then walked around the city. While at the coffee shop we talked about many different topic. All in all we don't have many common interest but we did enjoy having conversations with laughter. We made fun of each other and it was no hard feelings for both parts. I enjoyed talking to her

She likes interior, taking pictures which is the only interest that we have in common and she doesn't like sports. I wish that we had more in common so we could talk more though. She is more spontaneous girl I would say and doesn't plan things and just take whatever the day brings her.

After we went on a walk she decided to visit her friend who was working in the school and on the way she bought a whole pack of noodles. Like I haven't met a spontaneous girl like her before.

After that I followed her home and she gave me a tight hug which lasted a long time and I said that she could let go of me so I then hugged her tight and just said goodbye. At this point I was unsure if her hugging me tight was a sign that she wanted a kiss. Yeah yeah now it's too late :S

Edited by Tagalz

If a girl hugs you tight and stays there she likely means it, a kiss would have been a great idea ;) Lesson learned mate.