Stuck dont know whats going on

ice334

Jan.31st

Me and this chick ive been knowing since Jan. Who's been difficult to get up with (Im assuming she has other options), we chilled about 2 weeks ago. Everything went good, she wanted me to take things further but i didnt (touching ect.) The next morning when i dropped her off i told her to hit me up. Which i didnt think she was going to do because it if how Hard its been for her to link up with me.

These are our texts after dropping her off:

Feb 1st

Her: Wyd

**I never replied**

Feb 3rd

**I never replied**

Feb 6th:

Me: im trying to hit "G city" hit me up

Her: Really and when

Me: before monday, do you have your kid?

Her: i was hitting you up because i didnt have her but i have her now and you said before monday

*I never replied*

Feb 7th:

Me: When are you going to be baby free again. We really need to go to G city

Her: Okay but your late textin

Me: you still not telling me when your going to be able to make a move

Her: Whenever i hit you up. I may be free tonight

Me: All of these dudes in the way, im gonna murk (kill) all of them (Being smart/scarcastic)

Her: Murk ( Kill) yourself then. Because i hit you up 2 days in a row.

** I never replied** assuming its dead now**

Feb 12th (5 days later)

Her: Wyd doing tonight

Me: Whassup

**She never replied, only read it **

Feb.14th

Me: Where you at im about to pull up im trying to get somethint in motion, we need to talk too much back and forth

**She never replied only read it***

What the hell is going on???? Did i look thirsty??? I dont want to chase. I know for a fact she has other guys she deals with, we are not together or nothing. But why text me and ask what im doing , then when i reply you dont reply back??? Why even text

Edited by ice334

She want's the man to take the lead at the start..

If your not doing that then she feels your that not interested in her

• Like 1
  • Author
She want's the man to take the lead at the start..

If your not doing that then she feels your that not interested in her

So how does that relate to my situation? If you dont mind explaining

She doesn't give any forethought to hanging out with you and just wants you to slot into her busy life at the last minute when it suits her.

You're a low priority standby option for her, so rank her accordingly and pursue more available women and see if she gets with the program or keeps blowing you off.

Next time you tell her you're hitting up some city, don't ask when she can come. Tell her you're going (and actually go) when you want to. You've already shown her you'll change your plans for her but she's not doing the same.

Jan.31st

Me and this chick ive been knowing since Jan. Who's been difficult to get up with (Im assuming she has other options), we chilled about 2 weeks ago. Everything went good, she wanted me to take things further but i didnt (touching ect.) The next morning when i dropped her off i told her to hit me up. Which i didnt think she was going to do because it if how Hard its been for her to link up with me.

These are our texts after dropping her off:

Feb 1st

**I never replied**

Feb 3rd

**I never replied**

So, let me get this straight - you asked her to "hit you up", and she did. Twice. And you ignored her. Twice. Why?

Granted, "wyd" is teenager-talk and and lame, but she did contact you. You blew her off. I wouldn't be too keen to a see a guy who ignores me, either. That only tells her that you're not interested. It should come as no great shock that she's not eager to see you again. What type of game were you trying to play here?

I genuinely don't get it.

Edited by ExpatInItaly
  • Like 1

Ha , yeah that's what l thought .

What was that bs just playing games from the outset.

She was trying but you just bs'd her.

Mrs._December

I'm assuming you're teenagers.

So what are you trying to prove with your silly nonsensical texts and/or your choice to continually not respond to her?

What's your end game, because if a guy talked like this to me or continually ignored my texts, I'd think he was a complete douche and not even bother with him. I'm not impressed at all with how foolish your texts are making you look.

I don't mean to be snarky, but I simply don't GET what you think you're accomplishing.

• Author
I'm assuming you're teenagers.

So what are you trying to prove with your silly nonsensical texts and/or your choice to continually not respond to her?

What's your end game, because if a guy talked like this to me or continually ignored my texts, I'd think he was a complete douche and not even bother with him. I'm not impressed at all with how foolish your texts are making you look.

I don't mean to be snarky, but I simply don't GET what you think you're accomplishing.

I get what your saying but my question why do you think she even texted me 5 days later to ask what im doing tonight (That night) and when i replied with " wassup" she didnt even reply back, only read it ..i dont get it..

• Author
Ha , yeah that's what l thought .

What was that bs just playing games from the outset.

She was trying but you just bs'd her.

If she felt i was bsin her why did she text me 5 days later on her own? Then ignored my reply? I dont get this at all

• Author
So, let me get this straight - you asked her to "hit you up", and she did. Twice. And you ignored her. Twice. Why?

Granted, "wyd" is teenager-talk and and lame, but she did contact you. You blew her off. I wouldn't be too keen to a see a guy who ignores me, either. That only tells her that you're not interested. It should come as no great shock that she's not eager to see you again. What type of game were you trying to play here?

I genuinely don't get it.

Why did dhe reach out after 5 days?? And then ignored my response? Im lost

• Author
She doesn't give any forethought to hanging out with you and just wants you to slot into her busy life at the last minute when it suits her.

You're a low priority standby option for her, so rank her accordingly and pursue more available women and see if she gets with the program or keeps blowing you off.

Next time you tell her you're hitting up some city, don't ask when she can come. Tell her you're going (and actually go) when you want to. You've already shown her you'll change your plans for her but she's not doing the same.

Im aware she has other guys she deals with, but whats strange is everytime we are communicating through phone, its difficult and she blows me off a bit but EVERY TIME ee end uo kicking it she always hits me back up first within 48 hrs..and when i domt reply or what not its back to the difficult texting trying to get her to link up again..smh

Why did dhe reach out after 5 days?? And then ignored my response? Im lost

She probably found a guy who knows how to communicate and acts interested.

You shot yourself in the foot. Don't play silly games like this in the future. What did you think ignoring her would accomplish? I don't see why this is hard to understand for you, OP.

• Author

You shot yourself in the foot. Don't play silly games like this in the future. What did you think ignoring her would accomplish? I don't see why this is hard to understand for you, OP.

Its hard to understand because after she told me to kill myself because she hit me up 2 days in row..i never responded because i figured it was dead at the point...5 days later she texts " What you doing tonight"..i replied back in 10 min with. whassup" and she only read it, never replied....so she found a guy that quick?? ......thats where im lost

• Author

So your saying i need to move on??? I was thinking maybe hitting her up one more time , i mean she did contact me, she just didnt respond...i dont know

She's sick of your rude crap, that's what's going on. People don't have any patience with not getting a text reply. Should be done the same day. She's a busy mom. She's not looking for a child-man.

• Like 1
  • Author
She's sick of your rude crap, that's what's going on. People don't have any patience with not getting a text reply. Should be done the same day. She's a busy mom. She's not looking for a child-man.

I understand exatly what your saying..but im lost on Why she text me 5 days later asking what i was doing that night? If she is tired..im lost man..Then left me on read when i replied 10 min later?? I dont i understand.

I dont if i should pursue or not

You are avoiding the question: why did you ignore her when she tried contacting you the first two times?

You should’ve replied when she first texts you, then set up the date for the next week instead of playing phone tag. This is about being considerate and getting the date as well.

Hah because she was putting it right back at ya. She was making a point of it because you never respond to her texts. Just stupid games.

She either made a mistake and text the wrong guy, ie you, or she played you at your own silly game.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking -- she texted the wrong dude :) or she played him at his own game. The whole text exchange was lame -- an immature sh*t test on his part even for a teenager and if I were her, I'd forget about him. Girls don't like sh*t tests designed to see if she will chase him. She seems like she's got a brain in her head. You go girl :)

• Like 1